Guest viewing is limited

Where find sugar babe?

Ok, seriously : i (and other members here) find them on a site called Seeking Arrangement but it's not free ... well you can register for free but need to pay to see their messages to you.

I personally like deai cafe for sugar babes. Much easier and with the same expectation.
Everybody is on the same page from the get-go.

15,000-20,000 for 2 hours is not too bad.

With luck you can even find some for 5,000-10,000!

Reactions: Alizee21
As Frenchy mentioned Seeking Arrangement is probably the most popular site, and the deai cafes seem popular if you speak enough Japanese. There is also a service called Universe Club with quite hefty fees, that was good in the past but rumors have is not so good now. You’ll find threads on all of those here on TAG, and occasionally you’ll even come across sugar babes looking here, though that’s rare.

I personally like deai cafe for sugar babes. Much easier and with the same expectation.
Everybody is on the same page from the get-go.

15,000-20,000 for 2 hours is not too bad.

I don't think Sugar Babe means what you think it means.

I know

If you want to pay sugar babe for coffee and meals and occasional museum visits then you can use SA.

Reactions: Alizee21
As others have mentioned, Seeking Arrangement is an OK place to look. Finding the right girl though isn't so easy. You spend a lot of time searching