Guest viewing is limited

where to get explicit photos developed

idkwhatever

TAG Member
Reaction score
a friend and i rented a hotel for a few nights, we had fun and took pictures with a disposable camera.

now i was wanting to get the roll processed and developed but want to avoid going through the process of dropping off the roll then coming back a few hours later only to be told that they won't due to the nature of the pics.

essentially i was hoping for tips as to where would be my best options to give it a shot (no pun intended). i live in Kyoto but would travel to Osaka if need be.
has anybody done the same before?
thanks in advance

A lot of places don't even develop film on site anymore, they only send them out. I'd look for a pro shop, and not a generic consumer shop.

Reactions: idkwhatever
If it's black and white it's pretty easy to develop them yourself. Color is a bit more difficult.

Try asking horiuchi color labs. They're the pro lab I've always used.

Reactions: idkwhatever
A lot of places don't even develop film on site anymore, they only send them out. I'd look for a pro shop, and not a generic consumer shop.
thanks for the response. i've had Yodobashi under Kyoto tower process and develop within an hour or so. But to be honest i'm more worried about a big company like them having terms and conditions that will have them decline me.
maybe a smaller store in the sticks, run by an old man...