Guest viewing is limited

Where to get laid as a gaijin in Tokyo?

Altor

TAG Member
Reaction score
So i'm going to Japan in April and was wondering what's a good place to meet 'gaijin hunters' in Tokyo. I heard Gaspanic in Roppongi used to be the best place, but it was closed. What's the new place-to-be for gaijin? One of Gaspanic's follow-ups like Red Area or LINE Club, or would I be better off going to Gaspanic in Shibuya? Some other place?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Generally speaking, Roppongi is still crawling with "Gaijin Hunters" as they are seen out every Friday and Saturday night as always. I'm not into the club scene personally, so I can't recommend a specific one... but you can follow the crowd to some of the more popular places in the area.

Shibuya - There's still chance there but still a higher chance in Roppongi.

This link:
http://www.penismightier.com/fenomas/laidguide.html
states that the one and only best and easiest way top pick up women in Tokyo is GasPanic in Roppongi.

I do not speak Japanese and I will certainly not invest any effort learning it since I will only travel there for a month. Thus, I assume I have more chances with foreign and Japanese women looking especially for foreign men or don't mind spending time with a foreign man who does not speak japanese.

3 questions:

1) Is this STILL the case NOW? (I'll be in Japan next month, June 2017).

2) If not, which specific place/area do you suggest? (Feel free to answer the same question for Kobe, Osaka, Kyoto, Hokkaido, Hiroshia, Fukuoka, Okinawa, if you know - is it easier outside Tokyo because women are hit less by foreign men so we are more exotic or more difficult because women there are not so openminded and thus likely to have sex quickly?).

As always, thank you all for your positive contributions.

This link:
http://www.penismightier.com/fenomas/laidguide.html
states that the one and only best and easiest way top pick up women in Tokyo is GasPanic in Roppongi.

I do not speak Japanese and I will certainly not invest any effort learning it since I will only travel there for a month. Thus, I assume I have more chances with foreign and Japanese women looking especially for foreign men or don't mind spending time with a foreign man who does not speak japanese.

3 questions:

1) Is this STILL the case NOW? (I'll be in Japan next month, June 2017).

2) If not, which specific place/area do you suggest? (Feel free to answer the same question for Kobe, Osaka, Kyoto, Hokkaido, Hiroshia, Fukuoka, Okinawa, if you know - is it easier outside Tokyo because women are hit less by foreign men so we are more exotic or more difficult because women there are not so openminded and thus likely to have sex quickly?).

As always, thank you all for your positive contributions.
Gaspanic in Roppongi is closed now!
It was indeed a place only for pickup, not more good music and drinks than the average school party.

There is still a Gaspanic in Shibuya, i dont know how good it is for your purpose though.

I would say Roppongi is still the best place to meet women who want a foreign guy, yes.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Gaspanic in Roppongi is closed now!
It was indeed a place only for pickup, not more good music and drinks than the average school party.

There is still a Gaspanic in Shibuya, i dont know how good it is for your purpose though.

I would say Roppongi is still the best place to meet women who want a foreign guy, yes.
GasPanic in Shibuya is soooo fucking crowded!! But I do like their music choices.. EDM, hip-hop, top 40's :)

The male-female ratio is not good enough for pick-ups, though. Both times I went felt like sausage parties.

Agree on Roppongi.

1) Everyone - you are sure GasPanic is closed?

2) Assuming that's the case, which is the best place to meet girls/women who want to have fun with a foreigner (white south European if it matters).

I am sorry - you already verified GasPanic is dead. My apologies guys, I thought that answer was old because I was looking at the date a member joined and thought that was the date the post was posted here lol

ok, so only 2) then, best place to meet girls/women who are most likely to have sex with a foreigner guy quickly

So not only GasPanic is closed, but you also suggest Shibuya over Roppongi, correct?

2) then, best place to meet girls/women who are most likely to have sex with a foreigner guy quickly
Roppongi. The place starts crawling with Gaijin Hunters after ~10-11pm.
Just look at the street on the main drag... as weather warms up, girls are wearing less and less.
Let's you see what you're getting. :O

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yes, I am a man - I wrongly thought it was obvious LOL But now i see that indeed the sex of the member is not shown. I am not the cute/good looking boy type, I am the manly/hairy/handsome/stamina type so Japanese girls who are too shy and want to keep distance and glance at blonde north european eye candy to show off to their friends are not for me (I'm south European, black hair btw). I would imagine most Japanese women, like Asian girls, prefer blonde guys. In general, females who enjoy me more are women (in the symbolic use of the term, regardless of age) rather than girls, and I'll go for a girl who turns me on physically and whatever happens in sex I'll enjoy it and make her enjoy it too as much as possible - but we are digressing; let's prioritise where you knowledgeable members suggest I DO go, rather than where not to go.

Two questions:

1) Before you suggested Shibuya and now Roppongi. Which one do you think is best? If you really suggest both, let me put it this way: if you had to choose one, which one would you choose and at what time of the day?

2) My English is very good but i am not an English native and I know the noun drag is the action of dragging someone.
BUT: look at the street on the main drag - clearly the word 'drag' here has different meaning. Anyone want to play the knowledgeable English teacher and enlighten the uneducated me?:)

Thank you Hana Maria, 3 questions:

1) Are these clubs or bars or something else?

2) What time is it best for pick up? (At Reykjavik, Iceland for example, I went at 4 AM to pick up girls from bars because they have already drunk enough to get loose and they are ready for after party move)

3) I am not particularly into Japanese women, but pretty women in general (LOL). So for most chances of picking up women (of any ethnicity), you suggest the same places?

I am assuming we are talking about women who want to have fun for fun, not money, BTW.

Thank you Hana Maria, 3 questions:

1) Are these clubs or bars or something else?

2) What time is it best for pick up? (At Reykjavik, Iceland for example, I went at 4 AM to pick up girls from bars because they have already drunk enough to get loose and they are ready for after party move)

3) I am not particularly into Japanese women, but pretty women in general (LOL). So for most chances of picking up women (of any ethnicity), you suggest the same places?

I am assuming we are talking about women who want to have fun for fun, not money, BTW.
1) All of them are nightclubs except for Hub. That one's like a pub.

2) I'd recommend going around or after 12AM. Last trains go around that time, so the people who stay after that time usually want to party hard, hook up, or look for clients (in the case of streetwalkers/hostesses).

3) If you are looking for non-Japanese women, I don't suggest going to Roppongi. The majority of the foreign women there are streetwalkers or freestyle hostesses looking for clients. I actually don't know of any place that's popular for picking up foreign women.. so I can't help you with that. Sorry.

I didn't really see anyone interested in gaijin at all in Roppongi. Hub just had two girls who only talked to each other. Line Club was... small and I only got bothered by a drunk (ex-)yakuza there who was convinced my jacket was his (though now that I'm looking it up, I think I entered Line Café instead of Line Club, that would explain the size).

Might have been because I went on Sunday Evening though, Fridays and Saturdays didn't really suit me this trip.

I didn't really see anyone interested in gaijin at all in Roppongi. Hub just had two girls who only talked to each other. Line Club was... small and I only got bothered by a drunk (ex-)yakuza there who was convinced my jacket was his (though now that I'm looking it up, I think I entered Line Café instead of Line Club, that would explain the size).

Might have been because I went on Sunday Evening though, Fridays and Saturdays didn't really suit me this trip.
Never been to clubs on Sundays.. always Fridays and Saturdays. My experiences are different.. and I've been clubbing in Roppongi for over a year now.

If you didn't go downstairs, you didn't go to Line Club.

Do you mean, no woman came up to you and offered you their vagina?

Reactions: NorwayJin and MikeH