Guest viewing is limited

Where to get laid as a gaijin in Tokyo?

There weren't really many women at all.

Sunday nights seem slow in roppongi. The backside Starbucks and Tsutaya can be pretty good though. Hills area too. Shibuya, Shinjuku, Omotesando are all pretty lit still on Sundays

I imagine that places like Starbucks are good places to meet women who are interested in foreigners, but not quick lays. You approach, stimulate attraction, make her laugh, get her number, maximum 5 mins conversation and move on, unless you can drag the attraction longer by doing something with her. But that's the getting to know the girl to have fun with her later. I would imagine it's very difficult to have sex the same day you met a girl at Starbucks, thought of course it's bound to happen sometimes if you do it a lot, rarely though. DO correct me if I'm wrong, as I don't go to clubs and I am totally into day game and online.

Maria: you suggest going to the clubs at Roppongi you mentioned after midnight. Same for the pub (Hub)? Given those places I guess you suggest Roppongi instead of Shibuya.

Any efficient websites/apps for meeting girls or women (western or foreigner) who are up for fun (sex)? (I hear JapanCupid and Pairs are for serious relationships only so I am excluding these)

Reactions: KnocNok
Do you mean, no woman came up to you and offered you their vagina?

Certainly you are joking, there is no gaijin ever that had this happen to him.

The only way to get out of a club in Roppongi alone is to leave your jacket in the cloakroom as a bait and then escape through the ventilation holes at the men's room.

Certainly you are joking, there is no gaijin ever that had this happen to him.

The only way to get out of a club in Roppongi alone is to leave your jacket in the cloakroom as a bait and then escape through the ventilation holes at the men's room.

I tried that and failed. A horny 20 year old with big boobs kept following me in the ventilation path, screaming "fuck me gaijin pleaaaaase" all the way, it was embarassing.

Reactions: e-smile and MikeH
I imagine that places like Starbucks are good places to meet women who are interested in foreigners, but not quick lays.
Still could be useful if you want to gauge the chances of getting a legit GF while you're there. While I may go to Tokyo for play, I won't pass up the opportunity to possibly get a long term thing going if that situation comes my way.

I would imagine it's very difficult to have sex the same day you met a girl at Starbucks,

Your imagination, in this case, is wrong. Starbucks is ripe territory for a same night lay

Reactions: KnocNok
I imagine that places like Starbucks are good places to meet women who are interested in foreigners, but not quick lays. You approach, stimulate attraction, make her laugh, get her number, maximum 5 mins conversation and move on, unless you can drag the attraction longer by doing something with her. But that's the getting to know the girl to have fun with her later. I would imagine it's very difficult to have sex the same day you met a girl at Starbucks, thought of course it's bound to happen sometimes if you do it a lot, rarely though. DO correct me if I'm wrong, as I don't go to clubs and I am totally into day game and online.

Maria: you suggest going to the clubs at Roppongi you mentioned after midnight. Same for the pub (Hub)? Given those places I guess you suggest Roppongi instead of Shibuya.

Any efficient websites/apps for meeting girls or women (western or foreigner) who are up for fun (sex)? (I hear JapanCupid and Pairs are for serious relationships only so I am excluding these)

In Toronto theres a coffee shop downtown in the middle of like three ESL schools. Not a starbucks but a trendy and a good place to meet japanese grls. When i was younger i had an awesome technique there.. id sit at a long narrow share table studying... Id set my cellphone ringtone to a jpnese song. My phone would go off and it would catch a jpn girls attention. Easy ice breaker to start a convo. I wouldnt even say anything. They judt start grilling me with their broken english lol. If she was next to me Id pair that move up with another... "can you watch my stuff for a sec?" Id plant something japanese on my books or in front of where i was sitting (like a japanese snack). When id get back from a smoke or washroom they'd often be like "i noticed bla bla bla. How do u know japanese stuff?"

Oh man. No joke, gods honest truth i same day laid at least 12 jpn girls using those two stupid moves in a 9 month span. I miss that cafe dearly it provided great sex-distractions while i prepped for the CFA.

Something about a white guy who has interest in or knows anything about japan...it gets them so interested.... they instantly trust you... you dont even have to work for it.

so....i guess what im saying is that i disagree with you lol. You can same day hook up with girls you meet at coffee shops!

Reactions: owlet
Something about a white guy who has interest in or knows anything about japan...it gets [homesick girls who live/travel and abroad] so interested..

Tiiiiiiiny bit (completely?) different in Japan.

I've been to Roppongi 2 years ago and honestly it was annoying how black men and/or asian old women constantly stopped you to push you into their massage place crap or whatever, just because they see you're a goddamn gaijin.
and I don't remember seeing many ''gaijin hunters'' in the streets or in the club I went, forgot the name but I guess it wasn't the best club for that sort of thing. also it was a single quite small room.
I did however somehow manage to hook up with a young (22) Korean girl at like 5 am and got (more or less*) laid the same night in my hotel room. *she didn't tell me she was a virgin and things didn't go exactly well; from what I remember she didn't even know the first time you have sex you're gonna see a lot of blood if you're a woman, she thought I broke her or something. in hindsight I just felt bad for her

Your imagination, in this case, is wrong. Starbucks is ripe territory for a same night lay
do you have to be really good at nampa/gaming in order to do that, though? :p I know you are, but I'm wondering if you can get the same results while not being good.

do you have to be really good at nampa/gaming in order to do that, though? :p I know you are, but I'm wondering if you can get the same results while not being good

Skill will increase the amount of success, but it's certainly not impossible for the average guy.. Amazing things happen when you put yourself out there

Wrong, they do this to Japanese guys as well.
I expected as much. The media can spin things to suit anything that might seem like a scandal, and naturally scaring gaijin by making it seem like they are the only ones being targeted makes a great story. I am curious about the ratio between Japanese guys and gaijin would actually be. I have a hunch they might be closer to each other than the press (both foreign and domestic) might make us believe. But then again, that's journalism for ya.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I expected as much. The media can spin things to suit anything that might seem like a scandal, and naturally scaring gaijin by making it seem like they are the only ones being targeted makes a great story. I am curious about the ratio between Japanese guys and gaijin would actually be. I have a hunch they might be closer to each other than the press (both foreign and domestic) might make us believe. But then again, that's journalism for ya.
I believe that touts generally think that gaijin = naive (dont know the country/language and the rules and dangers) but Japanese men = not good at saying no / less strong. So both can be targets for them. I've certainly heard from Japanese guys that they get talked to by black touts in Roppongi as well, and i dont know about Roppongi but when i was staying in Ikebukuro as a tourist i often saw female Chinese touts approaching Japanese men. And of course the Japanese touts approach mainly Japanese men. But i dont know if there are many Japanese touts in Roppongi.

I believe that touts generally think that gaijin = naive (dont know the country/language and the rules and dangers) but Japanese men = not good at saying no / less strong. So both can be targets for them. I've certainly heard from Japanese guys that they get talked to by black touts in Roppongi as well, and i dont know about Roppongi but when i was staying in Ikebukuro as a tourist i often saw female Chinese touts approaching Japanese men. And of course the Japanese touts approach mainly Japanese men. But i dont know if there are many Japanese touts in Roppongi.
A couple of times I was approached by black touts in Roppongi and I swiftly declined. It was not long before that the reports started about being drugged and robbed, so I knew not to be lured (especially since I was by myself...never good to fall for that when you're alone). I can picture there were more than a few Japanese men who probably suffered a similar fate, but it's not as news worthy. I agree the touts target gaijin first, and the news likes it because its a great scandalous story.

Last edited:
Wrong, they do this to Japanese guys as well.
What I meant was that they do it to every gaijin they see (and give "priority" to them), whereas if you're Japanese you might not get bothered by them. or at least, that's the idea I got from walking in the Roppongi streets at night.

You must have an aura around you then, because I've spent a total of just over six months in Japan on various trips and I was offered stuff a total of three times.

You must have an aura around you then, because I've spent a total of just over six months in Japan on various trips and I was offered stuff a total of three times.
I guess. again, I'm just talking from the experience I had while staying there for 10 days or so. (around 1-2 years ago, iirc) maybe it's a bit different now or I just constatly grabbed the attention of those people or whatever.

Any advice for an Asian-American for picking up a gaijin hunter? I've been told I'm easy to recognize as a foreigner just due to the way I dress and style my hair. Should I just amp that shit up 100x? Or is it just harder for guys like me no matter what?

Any advice for an Asian-American for picking up a gaijin hunter? I've been told I'm easy to recognize as a foreigner just due to the way I dress and style my hair. Should I just amp that shit up 100x? Or is it just harder for guys like me no matter what?

This is just my opinion (and I could be wrong about this) but I think the lack of "western appeal" may make it harder to land a "gaijin hunter" but not always. I hear from some of the guys I know in Tokyo that even guys from India are supposedly getting chicks in places like Roppongi. Because they are rich and some girls don't care what kind of foreigner you are.

This is just my opinion (and I could be wrong about this) but I think the lack of "western appeal" may make it harder to land a "gaijin hunter" but not always. I hear from some of the guys I know in Tokyo that even guys from India are supposedly getting chicks in places like Roppongi. Because they are rich and some girls don't care what kind of foreigner you are.

I figured that would be the case. With how many people visit Tokyo, the girls looking for a specific type of guy will probably find one. I'm just laying out my options. Usually, a wingman would help in these types of situations, but I'm traveling solo this time. Thanks for the response.

I figured that would be the case. With how many people visit Tokyo, the girls looking for a specific type of guy will probably find one. I'm just laying out my options. Usually, a wingman would help in these types of situations, but I'm traveling solo this time. Thanks for the response.
I'm up for a night out as a wingman if so. I'm travelling solo too.

I guess. again, I'm just talking from the experience I had while staying there for 10 days or so. (around 1-2 years ago, iirc) maybe it's a bit different now or I just constatly grabbed the attention of those people or whatever.

Must be that hippie look of yours.;)