Where to go for guaranteed 10k yen FS?

Vitani1

TAG Member
Reaction score
I had my first massage experience yesterday. Was approached by a tout in shibuya and ended up getting FS. The service was not that great and the helper was trying to milk me for my cash. Ended up paying 13k and didn't finish. The woman was relatively old too. Not that this is a problem, but I prefer not old. Anyone know where I can find a chinese girl (or two) between 18-30 for FS? As a side question how much is asian mystique? And what soaplands still accept foreigners if any? I may go to a pink salon but I want to go all the way if I go at all. Thanks

I had my first massage experience yesterday. Was approached by a tout in shibuya and ended up getting FS. The service was not that great and the helper was trying to milk me for my cash. Ended up paying 13k and didn't finish. The woman was relatively old too. Not that this is a problem, but I prefer not old. Anyone know where I can find a chinese girl (or two) between 18-30 for FS? As a side question how much is asian mystique? And what soaplands still accept foreigners if any? I may go to a pink salon but I want to go all the way if I go at all. Thanks
On my way back home in Otsuka I'm often approached by chinese girls who offer sex for 8000 - 10 000 for 40-60 min.
the girls who approach are in their 30's but they said they have young girls in the shop. I was always saying "mata kondo" so I never checked up if it's true.
To find them just follow the street next to Starbucks in the north exit.

Reactions: elasilva86
If you want FS, don't bother with pink salons. Soaplands are good but expensive, well over 10k. If you want cheap sex, let the Chinese street hustlers find you. You can get FS for that price.

Putit Royal offers FS for 10.000 if you take the shortest course, but the women are well over 30.

Most Japanese providers who offer for 10.000 are older women.

With the Chinese women it seems to be a mixed bag and you dont get to see them before deciding.

With the Chinese women it seems to be a mixed bag and you dont get to see them before deciding.

In my experience most of the Chinese MPs in Gotanda will let you see the girl beforehand if you just ask them. Which is good if you are picky because the pictures are all so heavily photoshopped you don't always know if it's even the same girl or not.

Thanks all. Yes I am picky...the girl I got was nothing like the picture but luckily I was piss drunk. I think ill try a soapland. I dont want to risk getting someone unattractive and can pay up to 30k. Sorry for the following question as I know this is asked so often - but what soaplands are currently accepting foreigners? I know a (very) small amount of Japanese.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks all. Yes I am picky...the girl I got was nothing like the picture but luckily I was piss drunk. I think ill try a soapland. I dont want to risk getting someone unattractive and can pay up to 30k. Sorry for the following question as I know this is asked so often - but what soaplands are currently accepting foreigners? I know a (very) small amount of Japanese.
Soaplands under 30.000 often have the less pretty girls who dont look like their pictures.
If you want FS under 30.000 and you want to select the girl in person, deai cafes are a good option if you can speak Japanese.

Reactions: Simonka
I was hoping they would be out earlier, i have a two hour block on Friday. 530-730pm

Thank you

Call me under-achiever but If I only knew where to go for guaranteed 10k yen good hostess bar (drinks and fun/smart conversation included) , that would already be a huge success...
It's a hit and miss too.. If it's a badly managed club if you ask for a good conversationalist they can just give you a strong drinker or worse, someone who sleeps with the club manager.

Reactions: Frenchy
Wow i've never noticed Chinese touts in Japan (then again I pretty much ignore anyone i don't know personally lol). Plus never had a problem picking up girls in the clubs, so never thought about mongering haha. Not surprised thou.

Know China has girls for as low as 1.5-2k a pop if you go to the right area. In the states my local china town has a strip where older (35->) 中国人 would offer massage and FS for 6k(20-30分).

Think there are any 中国人 in tokyo in that range? Also how are the chinese with different ethnicity gaijin (white, black, spanish,south asian accepted al the same?)

Reactions: pitty000
In the states my local china town has a strip where older (35->) 中国人 would offer massage and FS for 6k(20-30分).

Think there are any 中国人 in tokyo in that range?
Most likely not...
cheapest you’re gonna get is 7000 at hipness, but girls are south east asian, not Chinese, and you would also have to pay hotel costs so would probably not be much cheaper than the Gotanda FS incall option.
Also there are stories about old women delivery healths where you can book for 5000 and while maybe not guaranteed, many would would do FS, but they seem to require knowledge and much Japanese, and the women would be Japanese women over 50.

While Chinese generally give cheaper service, its not for the prices you mention, although maybe the dollar vs yen rate brings them a bit closer?

Reactions: kingaddictx
I don't know why but for some reason, every time i've been in shinjuku recently i've been approached by a Chinese thout or 4 always asking for 30k. A few where quite attractive. I shot back 10k and always even thou they follow for 2 blocks never come down from 30k. I just laugh cause i know i can get a girl in any club in shinjuku in a LH for less than that. I assume the girls in gotenba are more open to 10k? also anyone know if there are bbw/thick girls in gotenba or normal japanese/chinese fair? been getting the itch for a girl with meat on her bones.