Guest viewing is limited

Where to meet foreign girls in Tokyo

I’m Asian but interested in western girls. Where are the places to meet western girls and any suggestions of dating a western girl?
Are you interested in a short hook up or a long term relationship? Your wording makes me think you're more inclined towards a long term relationship.

Why don't you check Tokyo meet ups or language/culture exchange websites? :) Some of my friends have had happy ending stories through these activities. People who attend these events are already looking for socializing and interacting with Japanese or other ethnicities. It also depends on your personality, if you prefer daytime activities over getting drunk in a bar these two would get you closer to western girl. It will take much longer time than a hook up after a night out for sure, but I would personally go for someone with whom I could enjoy many aspects of life.

Also this is just me but one thing that puts me off is an a guy who has a fetish for Western looks, I feel like my personality and wit isn't part of the equation.

Last edited:
Also this is just me but one thing that puts me off is an a guy who has a fetish for Western looks, I feel like my personality and wit isn't part of the equation.
@Simonka , as you know, I'm a noob. So my opinions may not carry a lot of weight...Maybe the OP hasn't been with a western female before. And/or he does have a fetish for western females. This is true among asian males. But we (you already know I'm of asian descent) won't kick someone like Ellen Adarna out of our bed

maxresdefault.jpg

(i forgot to add this on the other thread about what is a stunning woman...I also have this thing for red bra and panties;))

I think most guys are more visual in nature when it comes to being turned on. Especially, if it is the first meeting with someone new (i.e. a blind date).

Personally, a woman's intelligence/personality/wit/sense of humor is also a major turn on for me. And even without looking at your photos (of course I can't help it if look at your photos. only a blind guy won't look). I think you'd be a great date, even if the date doesn't lead to the bedroom.

Last edited:

I agree, a very shallow (if common) male attitude

But how do you feel about ladies who have a fetish for hot Nordic guys??! :D

-Ww

I agree, a very shallow (if common) male attitude

But how do you feel about ladies who have a fetish for hot Nordic guys??! :D

-Ww
Lol, I guess I contradict with myself. I like Nordic guys with whom I click with on many other levels tho. :) (high expectations I know) Also I had loving relationships with guys from my own country. I generally prefer Europeans for long term relationships and I don't limit myself to Nords. I should have been more clear: I don't like Asian guys who have internalized racism, self hate or put down women of their ethnicity to impress me. I just want to disappear when Japanese men complain about Japanese women because I see each woman as individuals.

Last edited:
Lol, I guess I contradict with myself. I like Nordic guys with whom I click with on many other levels tho. :) (high expectations I know) Also I had loving relationships with guys from my own country. I generally prefer Europeans for long term relationships and I don't limit myself to Nords. I should have been more clear: I don't like Asian guys who have internalized racism, self hate or put down women of their ethnicity to impress me. I just want to disappear when Japanese men complain about Japanese women because I see each woman as individuals.
I’ve been out with a lot of Asians/Japanese who are into western women and they have never talked to me like that about Japanese women.
I think opposites attract and its not so strange that guys would go after someone with features that are not common where they are from.
I have huge yellow fever, too many light people that i grew up with and honestly they didn’t leave a good impression.

I don't like Asian guys who have internalized racism, self hate or put down women of their ethnicity to impress me.

That makes total sense to me, and I was just teasing you (giving you a figurative "hard" time!), as I guess you realized.

But it is an interesting aspect of the human mind that while you can decide what to do, it is much more difficult and often impossible to decide what you want or like. So, like @User#8628 and others, I wouldn't fault people for having yellow fever or whatever sexual tastes. Mine, however, in sex partners and almost everything else are all over the map. A really huge variety of different physical types among women totally do it for me.

-Ww

Last edited:
Online would be your best bet.
Tinder, JapanCupid, OkCupid, Match are the most popular ones.
Alternatively you could try language exchange and penpal sites: Worldfriends, Interpals come to mind. Some just want to be "LINE friends" so don't invest too much time. Happy hunting!