Guest viewing is limited

Where to Meet Girls nowadays in the internet?

English websites / apps
www.japancupid.com (free to send messages to gold & platinum members)
www.okcupid.com (free to send messages to everyone)
www.match.com (not free)
www.worldfriends.com (not free anymore)
www.interpals.net (free to send messages to everyone)
Tinder (free to send messages after matching, 1 free superlike a day)

Japanese apps
オミアイ Omiai
ペアーズ Pairs
タップル Tapple
出会いはwith(ウィズ) 婚活・恋活・マッチングアプリ (App is called "with")
クロスミー Cross Me

All japanese apps need a japanese document (residence card, health insurance, japanese passport etc) to verify your age. So if you're not living in Japan you can't verify your profile and the apps are useless. They are also quite expensive. Be careful of "Sakura" those are fake profiles. Hard to spot if you're new to online dating.

Last edited:
Trust me, they’re not « in the internet », its just a bunch of techno male nerds or bots posing as girls. All of them.

Trust me, they’re not « in the internet », its just a bunch of techno male nerds or bots posing as girls. All of them.

Just ignore the 18 y/o with double D cup and professional photo's. Those are fake :p
Japanese women who use their tits as a "weapon" are usually fake or have very bad personality (that's why they reel you in with their cleavage) if you ignore those girls you'll be fine. Traditional japanese girls usually hide their boobs ifnot they are probably fake or desperate for marriage/baby or just poor morals.

Last edited:
How about those who show their pussy?
I thought they were the most humble ones.
Am I mistaken?

Just ignore the 18 y/o with double D cup and professional photo's. Those are fake :p
Japanese women who use their tits as a "weapon" are usually fake or have very bad personality (that's why they reel you in with their cleavage) if you ignore those girls you'll be fine. Traditional japanese girls usually hide their boobs ifnot they are probably fake or desperate for marriage/baby or just poor morals.

How about those who show their pussy?
I thought they were the most humble ones.
Am I mistaken?

:eek::eek: :eek:

YqZmAaM.png

0ZBzSJk.png

My son is pulling a train of women with pairs and some tinder gold memberbshio.

That sounds very contradicting. Odds are his son has the same taste in girls so a talented son only adds to the competition! :D
True. Unless its a well educated son who shows all opportunities to his dad first

Reactions: MikeH