Guest viewing is limited

Which clubs would you recommend

Reactions: CharlieSimms
AHHHH you bring me back! and before Rigoletto there was Heartland!

but yes, if Rigoletto is still around then its a good upscale bar where you can chat up a lady or two.

Lol ‘upscale’. Its gaijin hunters and socially inept bankers, with a few recruiters thrown in.

I miss heartland too. Summer nights there as an english teacher pretending to work for an investment bank were fun.

Well let's just say that I am open to try out different venues not just only clubs. Thanks for the advice.
Yeah you’ll do much better at bars. Any irish pub on a friday night will probably have the type of crowd you are looking for (fun, sociable, either gaijin or wanting to mix with gaijin) they are a good place to start.

You wanna stick your dick in girls young enough to be your daughter? Then do what everyone else here does: PAY FOR IT.

Pipe down, you hateful bastard....

If he can get a sweeet young thang through charm and gumption, let him do his thing and applaud his successes.

(I may have scored a 21 year old freebie last week....)

You wanna stick your dick in girls young enough to be your daughter?

Oh, and just occurred to me... I'm not far off of where I'm going to (legally!) be sticking my dick in girls young enough to be my granddaughter soon.

I'll be sure to let you know when I manage that one. :D

Reactions: just4fun
Oh, and just occurred to me... I'm not far off of where I'm going to (legally!) be sticking my dick in girls young enough to be my granddaughter soon.

I'll be sure to let you know when I manage that one. :D
I got one yesterday.......

Yeah you’ll do much better at bars. Any irish pub on a friday night will probably have the type of crowd you are looking for (fun, sociable, either gaijin or wanting to mix with gaijin) they are a good place to start.

Thanks for the advice. I will visit this venues too for sure and not only clubs.

@all I know that Keihan is over the top but is it really that frowned upon in Japan to visit clubs as older guy? Even clubs where the age range is highter like the club Charly Sims mentioned?

Here in my home nation of Austria Clubbing is mostly for younger folks as well but we have clubs where older people go to party too. For a under 40s guy it is no problem here to go clubbing if you chose the right venues.

Maybe in Japan clubbing is just for teens and early tweens. Then I would understand his mindset at least partially.

And I have to admit he is totally wrong.:sneaky: Although I am for people in their mid and late tweens I would not mind to snatch a nice lady in her early tweens. That's very unlikely that I suceed though I doubt that these type of girls are into older guys.

@agent85 I am concerned you are even worried about this. You are probably aware Japan has an aging population and a relatively large number of older adults choosing to stay unmarried. Or choosing to play around even if so. Combined with just a shitload of options in Tokyo of places available, there is plenty for everyone. If you haven’t figured out already, some people just like to take a piss and be nasty when posting on the internet…. ;)

Reactions: Sudsy
Thanks for the advice. I will visit this venues too for sure and not only clubs.

@all I know that Keihan is over the top but is it really that frowned upon in Japan to visit clubs as older guy? Even clubs where the age range is highter like the club Charly Sims mentioned?

Here in my home nation of Austria Clubbing is mostly for younger folks as well but we have clubs where older people go to party too. For a under 40s guy it is no problem here to go clubbing if you chose the right venues.

Maybe in Japan clubbing is just for teens and early tweens. Then I would understand his mindset at least partially.

And I have to admit he is totally wrong.:sneaky: Although I am for people in their mid and late tweens I would not mind to snatch a nice lady in her early tweens. That's very unlikely that I suceed though I doubt that these type of girls are into older guys.
Depends what you look like really. Are you a cool, socially well adjusted, handsome guy? If not, just be aware that you’d be another white guy loser in a club in asia hanging out with girls half his age. Whether or not you wanna fuck them or not is irrelevant.

Depends what you look like really. Are you a cool, socially well adjusted, handsome guy? If not, just be aware that you’d be another white guy loser in a club in asia hanging out with girls half his age. Whether or not you wanna fuck them or not is irrelevant.
I go to rock clubs all the time here. I've never given it a second thought about what the other people there thought of me. Yeah, some maybe think I'm the creepy old guy hanging by the sound board but I've hot and cold girls walk up to me and start conversations......Meh....I'm going to start worrying now?

288795218_558836298979617_1216947885551014662_n.jpg

I go to rock clubs all the time here. I've never given it a second thought about what the other people there thought of me. Yeah, some maybe think I'm the creepy old guy hanging by the sound board but I've hot and cold girls walk up to me and start conversations......Meh....I'm going to start worrying now?

View attachment 18011
I think the original post is about ‘clubs’ like Womb or whatever. You know actual ‘club clubs’.
Yeah nobody cares about old dudes in rock clubs, jazz clubs, comedy clubs, bdsm clubs or whatever.

I dunno under what rocks everyone is living under but the OP is gonna be 37. That for a male in Tokyo is still in decent firing range. I challenge anyone who doesn’t believe it to *actually go to a club* like V2 and actually eyeball right in front of your eyes all the guys there in their mid 30s and above getting on just fine.

Actually I asked for clubs that are suitable older guys and not for club clubs where only young people are.

I agree that club clubs where most of the customers are in their teens or early twens are not the best place for me although I even migth manage to sneak in. Sometimes people think that I am younger.

But that's not the point. Clubs with older customerse are the way to go.

Pipe down, you hateful bastard....

If he can get a sweeet young thang through charm and gumption, let him do his thing and applaud his successes.

(I may have scored a 21 year old freebie last week....)

Oh yeah, give this guy even more false hope.

@all I know that Keihan is over the top...

Although I am for people in their mid and late tweens I would not mind to snatch a nice lady in her early tweens.

I may be "over the top," but I'm not the guy going online to proclaim his desire to "snatch" a 10-12 year old little girl. For your sake I hope you're just getting lost in translation, although it would fit the profile you've been painting.

Since this was reported, let me make some clarifications on comments here.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and that perhaps you misunderstood the meaning of 'tweens'. Tweens are ages 9-12....
Did you happen to mean early twenties?

I may be "over the top," but I'm not the guy going online to proclaim his desire to "snatch" a 10-12 year old little girl. For your sake I hope you're just getting lost in translation, although it would fit the profile you've been painting.

I'm hoping that this is a misunderstanding of the term... or a typo...

Yes that was a typo . btw lost in translation. English is not my mother tongue People in there late 20s are twens right?

I mispelled it. I did not even know the meaning of tween until know. Thanks for the clarification

Last edited:
Yes that was a typo . btw lost in translation. English is not my mother tongue People in there late 20s are twens right?

I mispelled it. I did not even know the meaning of tween until know. Thanks for the clarification

"Tweens" is short for "betweens," meaning between being a child and a teenager, meaning around 8-12 years old. I'm certainly not going to fault you for getting lost in translation as I can barely handle English, much less a second language, but you really should be a bit more careful considering the overall theme of TAG.

But seriously...just pony up the cash and go to a nice SL if you need to hump a 21yo. Leave clubs to the people they're meant for, that being stupid ass horny drunk kids. Japan has no shortage of venues full of desperate, single/divorced 30-something neurotic office workers and you won't even have to pay an entrance fee (and she might even pay for the LH). You sound like a prime candidate for the nearest HUB.

I did not know that word until now but you are right I really need to more careful No wonder that word raised lots of suspison.. Also thanks for your general advice.

Reactions: Sudsy
Lol ‘upscale’. Its gaijin hunters and socially inept bankers, with a few recruiters thrown in.

I miss heartland too. Summer nights there as an english teacher pretending to work for an investment bank were fun.

I'm sure the OP wouldn't mind a gaijin hunter or two...

Reactions: agent85 and Durg50