Guest viewing is limited

Which HBs and CKs have mainly younger members?

Tokchi87

TAG Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I are interested in going to a ck or hb. She’s a Japanese Native and my Japanese is still pretty weak.
I was wondering if experienced members here can give me some advice and maybe list their favorite HBs and CKs. We’d like to visit a place that’s mainly popular with people in their 20s to mid-30s. Thanks in advance.

When I am present at any HB, the *average* age is much higher than that! :D

More seriously, 9259 tends to have a relatively younger crowd in my experience, but there can be a pretty wide range of ages at all of them afaik.

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
We’d like to visit a place that’s mainly popular with people in their 20s to mid-30s
Olive21 is an ideal choice - There is always a mix of 20's and 30's.
It's also even swapping, so as long as you aren't shy... there's a chance to have multiple swaps in one night.

HB's like 9259 - It's just hit and miss since singles can enter. Good times can be had there, it's just a gamble on the balance of the sexes.

And FWIW, 9259 and Olive21 will be ideal choices during their Halloween events in October if you're around.
Both will be packed on big events like that.

It's also even swapping, so as long as you aren't shy... there's a chance to have multiple swaps in one night.

HB's like 9259 - It's just hit and miss since singles can enter. Good times can be had there, it's just a gamble on the balance of the sexes.

And FWIW, 9259 and Olive21 will be ideal choices during their Halloween events in October if you're around.

Good to know, thanks Chris!

Reactions: TAG Manager

Thanks. I’ll look into these. Is FWIW the full name of the club?

Also, to start off my gf and I just want to watch other couples and be watched. We’d like to save swapping for when we become more comfortable. Is that ok in these places?

Also, will my lack of Japanese speaking ability be an issue in any of these places?

FWIW = For what it's worth :) Not a club name.

Also, to start off my gf and I just want to watch other couples and be watched. We’d like to save swapping for when we become more comfortable. Is that ok in these places?
Yes.

At 9259 = You can use the couples playroom to play on your own, while people watch from the window.
At Olive21 = You can just claim a space in the play room and play on your own while people watch. Olive21 is one big shared space, so you could have other couples next to you having sex. People will also watch from the window spaces.

Please know the procedure about taking a shower before play each time. Arrive > Shower > Play > Shower > Play, and so on. Olive21 has two showers and I believe 9259 still just has the one. You should shower together as a couple to save time - the showers can have a long wait when it's busy.

9259 has lockers to put your stuff in... Olive21 has cubby baskets in the playroom to put your street clothes in.
For both, I suggest your GF wear some sort of lingerie or room wear while not playing. You can stick with boxers and t-shirt, etc.
There are also cosplay outfits at both places that you can use.

(Don't bring too much into either club, the less the better.. coats, shoes and large items stay outside of the main rooms. Condoms are readily available.)

My girlfriend and I are interested in going to a ck or hb. She’s a Japanese Native and my Japanese is still pretty weak.
I was wondering if experienced members here can give me some advice and maybe list their favorite HBs and CKs. We’d like to visit a place that’s mainly popular with people in their 20s to mid-30s. Thanks in advance.
The Sleeping Beauty matches this age range for girls, that's why I prefer it :D

Also, will my lack of Japanese speaking ability be an issue in any of these places?
that's ok in both sleeping beauty and 9259, no one forces any one to do anything. I guess it the same in other places.