Guest viewing is limited

Which lager is best

Of the regular domestic japanese lagers, which is best?

• Total voters
Is your flask a gift from the NRA for 10 years of membership?

Oh, I've been a member much longer than ten years, so I get much cooler stuff than flasks. Plus, I'm an Endowment Life Member, which means I'm even dumber than the average Life Member and give significantly more money in exchange for my special lapel pin, special bumper stickers and badges, special plaque and (supposedly) my name on the "Patriot" wall at the NRA Museum in D.C. That said, I've ceased donating until they get rid of that piece of shit, Wayne LaPierre. Besides, I'm not very fearful of Joe Biden or Congress confiscating legal firearms any time in the near future; the Democrats are probably going to lose control of both houses in the 2022 election, and Slow Joe can barely string together two coherent sentences, walk up a flight of stairs or find his way around the Rose Garden, much less upend the Constitution. I'll save my money for nice massages and new watches in 2022.

Oh, I've been a member much longer than ten years, so I get much cooler stuff than flasks. Plus, I'm an Endowment Life Member, which means I'm even dumber than the average Life Member and give significantly more money in exchange for my special lapel pin, special bumper stickers and badges, special plaque and (supposedly) my name on the "Patriot" wall at the NRA Museum in D.C. That said, I've ceased donating until they get rid of that piece of shit, Wayne LaPierre. Besides, I'm not very fearful of Joe Biden or Congress confiscating legal firearms any time in the near future; the Democrats are probably going to lose control of both houses in the 2022 election, and Slow Joe can barely string together two coherent sentences, walk up a flight of stairs or find his way around the Rose Garden, much less upend the Constitution. I'll save my money for nice massages and new watches in 2022.
I didn't mean to doubt that. However, I have also at no point claimed that the flask was only recently given to you.
Just out of curiosity, what is the minimum age for becoming a member in the NRA?

I didn't mean to doubt that. However, I have also at no point claimed that the flask was only recently given to you.
Just out of curiosity, what is the minimum age for becoming a member in the NRA?

No worries, there's very little I take seriously. And to be honest, I don't care for flasks. The only time I've had to "transport" liquor was when I had to stay at the hospital for a couple of nights, and in that case I had a 40oz Hydroflask full of Costco vodka, lime sparkling water and ice snuck into the room. But on that subject, my great-grandfather did a bit of illegal moonshining after arriving in America and before he became a successful legitimate businessman (or so they thought), and one of the heirlooms left to me was his personalized flask. It's actually glass, with what appears to be sterling silver accents and cap in a leather pouch. It's probably coming up on a hundred years old and I don't dare take it out for a drunken romp, instead displaying it in my living room. The 1920s must've been amazing.

Regarding the NRA, there's never been any age requirement. Friends of mine were signed up as kids. I signed up for my basic membership online from my apartment in Osaka, the day after Barack Obama won the presidency. At the time, it was money well spent.

[...]

Regarding the NRA, there's never been any age requirement. Friends of mine were signed up as kids. I signed up for my basic membership online from my apartment in Osaka, the day after Barack Obama won the presidency. At the time, it was money well spent.

Oh, I've been a member much longer than ten years,

C'mon, that is not that much longer than ten years.

For kiddos the NRA actually has a cartoon character called Eddie Eagle.

Reactions: shadowboxer
main-eddietheeagle.jpg
For kiddos the NRA actually has a cartoon character called Eddie Eagle.

There is only one Eddie (the) Eagle!

Reactions: MikeH and SugoiBoy