Guest viewing is limited

Which Roppongi bars are lit for pick ups in 2018?

PanchiraHunter

TAG Member
Reaction score
Ok so it’s 2018 now let’s have a refresh and if anyone has had any or a few nights out so far in roppongi where is hot to pick up girls?

Japanese girls wanting foreigners mostly or just foreigner bars in Shibuya & roppongi.

Plus is there any such bars or scene in Nakano?

i read that jumanji was still bumpin... ill check that out in a few months
Muse seems like theres way more jpn than whitedudes so maybe there?

Smaller place, but bar quest in roppongi has a set up that seems condusive to mackin on girls

i scored at R 2 suppaclub in sept
ummm what else is there... theres always Hub! but likely a sausage fest of similar like minded men

Reactions: PanchiraHunter

Smaller place, but bar quest in roppongi has a set up that seems condusive to mackin on girls

ummm what else is there... theres always Hub! but likely a sausage fest of similar like minded men
Thanks man will check them all out.

I went to hub in uneo one time but it was just blokes.

Reactions: MikeH

Don’t know if I will be checking out R2 £7 for an orange juice haha I don’t mind expensive restaurants and stuff but I don’t drink or smoke I’m into fitness so hanging around there nailing £7 a go juice while I pluck up the courage to talk to a girl won’t work for me.
The other place look like they do deals and things so that’s cool.

Don’t know if I will be checking out R2 £7 for an orange juice haha I don’t mind expensive restaurants and stuff but I don’t drink or smoke I’m into fitness so hanging around there nailing £7 a go juice while I pluck up the courage to talk to a girl won’t work for me.

That might actually work for your advantage "bloody hell, I need to talk to these girls now or I'll need to order one more expensive juice" :eek::D

Don’t know if I will be checking out R2
That might actually work for your advantage "bloody hell, I need to talk to these girls now or I'll need to order one more expensive juice" :eek::D
actually you could be right :)

Reactions: MikeH
fair enough... but imo R2 was EASILY the best for available and attractive girls. Tons just alone waiting to be picked up.
avoid the "working" gurls... they stand out and its sad watching ilinformed ugly blokes try to pick them up

Reactions: PanchiraHunter
What the Dickens in Ebisu has been my place for music and friends since 2002. I've had good luck there on many occasions. In fact, I'll escape Gunma Inaka and get a room nearby tonight...

fair enough... but imo R2 was EASILY the best for available and attractive girls. Tons just alone waiting to be picked up.
avoid the "working" gurls... they stand out and its sad watching ilinformed ugly blokes try to pick them up
Might nip in for a juice then haha

Strangely enough it never happens to me, but that’s probably because I keep my missus on a tight leash each time we go out. Also I pee around her, just in case.

I read that as "on her" and almost broke a rib with a laughing fit.

Reactions: Maxblack
I read that as "on her" and almost broke a rib with a laughing fit.

No, I’m no Russian « antisocial lady with loose morals » (or whatever Putin chose as funny euphemism)

Off topic, but why does it seem like so many foreigners on here live in Gunma?

I realize Gunma is a beautiful area, but isn't it a bit too inaka?

I mean people have compared Shizuoka to the Ozarks but there is no way it is more countryside than Gunma lol.

I realize Gunma is a beautiful area, but isn't it a bit too inaka?

I mean people have compared Shizuoka to the Ozarks but there is no way it is more countryside than Gunma lol.

Indeed it is inaka. I only live here for my job. I lived in Tokyo 2005-05 and really enjoyed it. Here in Ota not so much.. so unless I'm hiking or skiing it's Tokyo on the weekend. Oh, or meeting my hot housewife friend. Btw other than French (it's a French company), I rarely see foreigners unless I go to Oizumi's Brazilian area. Where there are many nice butts!

They all wanted to move to Shizuoka but heard there is already one guy who dominates the local HottoMotto pickups and decided to move somewhere with less competition.

They all wanted to move to Shizuoka but heard there is already one guy who dominates the local HottoMotto pickups and decided to move somewhere with less competition.

Shizuoka is a beautiful area too and less countryside than Gunma lol.

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
Yeah but little does he know the best pick-ups are at Origin Bento.

Reactions: MikeH and Browcoco
Yeah but little does he know the best pick-ups are at Origin Bento.

99.9% of my pick up happens on the streets. Hotto Motto was a random occurrence lol.

If you are sitting in a quiet room one seat away from a bored, sexy housewife with a mini skirt on...what are you gonna do? ;)