Guest viewing is limited

Which Roppongi bars are lit for pick ups in 2018?

Izu is good. Especially the Shimoda beaches and some of the onsens in the mountains. The rest of Shizuoka is like the rest of inaka Japan: kinda boring.

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
99.9% of my pick up happens on the streets. Hotto Motto was a random occurrence lol.

If you are sitting in a quiet room one seat away from a bored, sexy housewife with a mini skirt on...what are you gonna do? ;)

Dunno... check new posts on TAG? :)

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Izu is good. Especially the Shimoda beaches and some of the onsens in the mountains. The rest of Shizuoka is like the rest of inaka Japan: kinda boring.

I have been to Shimoda and pretty much everywhere in Izu.

While Shimoda has great seafood and some decent beaches...it is still boring as hell compared to Shizuoka City or Hamamatsu.

What the Dickens in Ebisu has been my place for music and friends since 2002. I've had good luck there on many occasions. In fact, I'll escape Gunma Inaka and get a room nearby tonight...
I bet we know each other in real life............that used to be my hangout for yearsssssss

Reactions: F1guy2017
That might actually work for your advantage "bloody hell, I need to talk to these girls now or I'll need to order one more expensive juice" :eek::D

Far out, spending a whole day at the Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium sounds way more fun than being at this place haha :facepalm:

Reactions: MikeH
Far out, spending a whole day at the Osaka Municipal Central Gymnasium sounds way more fun than being at this place haha :facepalm:

If it was me it would be a hard choice between a day in Roppongi bars or Osaka Municipal Prison. :p

Reactions: danosaka