Who are your favorite Comedians of all times?

@ceptists for thinking anyone would ever take his ass seriously after the other inane crap he’s posted.

Bill Burr has been a longtime favorite for me. The first standup I'd ever listened to was one of his from back in 2005 or so.

Bill Hicks, Bill Bailey, George Carlin, and Rodney Dangerfield.

Carlin for his brilliance and politics and Russell Peters for making good fun of Indians, Chinese, Arabs.

Tough question..........Sam Kinison, Bill Hicks, Richard Pryor and I'll even give the Dice Man a pat on the back........best? Sam maybe!!!

Ok I admit it, even if he’s supposed to rot in hell now:

Louis CK

Reactions: Godric
I used to like him a lot and it was not the scandal but I feel he is just repeating his old stuff nowadays.
What was that mine-series he had............with the bar. That was great!!!

What was that mine-series he had............with the bar. That was great!!!

The series that was called "Louie" around 10 years ago? That was really good, very politically incorrect stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Godric and Frenchy
I think @just4fun is referring to "Horace and Pete", which Louis CK only distributed through his own website. Great fucking stuff!

Thanks! Yeah, was wondering about the reference to a bar; in Louie he was working in Comedy Cellar.

I don't think I've seen that one, maybe it has not been illegally available? :D

Thanks! Yeah, was wondering about the reference to a bar; in Louie he was working in Comedy Cellar.

I don't think I've seen that one, maybe it has not been illegally available? :D
If it wasn't before his fall from grace, I'm sure it is now... :D

Reactions: MikeH
If it wasn't before his fall from grace, I'm sure it is now... :D

Fuck, it has Nucky Thompson in it, must be good. Will be doing my civic duty and dig it up from some torrent site. Just because I support the #metoo movement, obviously.