Who are your favorite Comedians of all times?

Reactions: MikeH
Reference your previous comments about ‘brown people’ - so no surprises there.
What did I say about brown people before? Probably something like how I like them walnut brown or mahogany brown. Anyway, Russell Peters is great at poking fun at Asians, and since I have spent my whole life among Asians, I can relate.

Fluffy (Gabriel Iglesias) and Jeff Dunham

What did I say about brown people before? Probably something like how I like them walnut brown or mahogany brown. Anyway, Russell Peters is great at poking fun at Asians, and since I have spent my whole life among Asians, I can relate.
And I do feel sorry for about 25% of the non-Hindu brown people in India who now have Modi for a second term who won the election on a very pro-Hindu (and by default anti-everything else) platform. India at least for a while was trying to be a secular country, just like the US was trying to be tolerant country before Trump.

And I do feel sorry for about 25% of the non-Hindu brown people in India who now have Modi for a second term who won the election on a very pro-Hindu (and by default anti-everything else) platform. India at least for a while was trying to be a secular country, just like the US was trying to be tolerant country before Trump.
Hey at least Trump is very tolerant with P4P, you gotta grant him that

Reactions: warubuta
But Stormy Daniels said he was a terrible bed partner. He ordered huge well done room service steaks, and sat in bed farting and watching TV.
Well for what he paid eventually I suppose he’s authorized to have his own version of “Play”

Reactions: BB0523 and just4fun
But Stormy Daniels said he was a terrible bed partner. He ordered huge well done room service steaks, and sat in bed farting and watching TV.

Yeah, you need to order them medium rare.

Reactions: just4fun
Bernard Manning - dead now (and many were happy). Totally un-PC northern English stand-up, was a master joke-teller who went out of fashion with the liberal-minded socially conscious comedy in the 80s. Great at leading the audience one way before surprising them with a twist.

Reactions: MossBoss
Maybe not my all-time favorite, but recently I've gotten into the comedy of Yumi Nagashima (stage name: Yumi). For me, there is something really cool about a Japanese lady doing stand up in English. Look her up on YouTube.

Reactions: MossBoss
(stage name: Yumi).

"Because white people get confused about my last name" :eek::D

She is good but her case also shows how difficult it is to earn a living with comedy nowadays (or always?). All the gigs she gets are still just very short which means she probably can't be able to afford even cup noodles.

Reactions: Sudsy and just4fun

I like Ismo, he’s such a sweet, humble guy. His comedy is very simple and straight to the point. It’s amazing how a foreigner came to America and nailed it perfectly as a stand up comedian without being overly political or insulting to others.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I think it is really hard to have an All Time Favorite Comedian.... because they change and you change... When I was younger... Cheech & Chong... I loved listening to their albums... I would LMFAO....
Richard Pryor was good, until be burnt himself up... Carlin was great, Dice was good for a short period---- His Nursery Rhyme series... Chappelle was good before he went into hiding... But lately.... I haven't found one that make me laugh like I used to... It's kind of a shame really.....

Thanks @Simonka for letting me know about ISMO.... I'll check out his comedy...

Reactions: Simonka

I like Ismo, he’s such a sweet, humble guy. His comedy is very simple and straight to the point. It’s amazing how a foreigner came to America and nailed it perfectly as a stand up comedian without being overly political or insulting to others.

This made my morning! :LOL: I’m gonna check out more of his acts. Thanks @Simonka!

Lots of favorites but growing up I’ve come to love the sketch comedy of Key and Peele. Recently I’ve been looking up Bill Burr and Joe Rogan.

Dice was good for a short period---- His Nursery Rhyme series...
I remember hearing those jokes in the early 60's The first ones anyways. Some kid found them in his dads.......girly magazine and he came to school telling them. I vividly remember them. Not taking anything away from him......he's in my list........

I agree that it's really hard picking a #1

Reactions: MossBoss and BB0523
Jim Jefferies has his moments.

About muslims: "Women have very few rights in their culture, now it sounds good in theory but...".

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Sudsy