Who likes Japanese YouTube ads?

SandyMartins

Martins
Reaction score
I used to skip the Japanese YouTube ads as soon as the ads can be skipped, but these days I've started liking them. And some are so funny and stupid yet I kinda like them. Do you guys have any fav YouTube ads? Or you hate them ?
Share your thoughts !

I don't see ads on YouTube (ads blockers), but some people curate various Japanese commercials into clips and post them on YouTube and I like them. Japanese commercials tend to be silly and over-the-top yet enjoyable, while well, US commercials are best left not showing (unless they are Super Bowl commericals, then maybe).

Not over the top, but they tend to have songs in them that get stuck in my head and I don’t click skip when i’m allowed to somehow.

Reactions: SandyMartins
I like “mouse”

It has everything I like: Cute girls, neat graphics, black & white lace dress, dancing and a playful cat!

(This song will rotate in your head for a week heh >: )

Last time I was in Japan the ads i got on YouTube were pretty much all raunchy as hell. It was all dating apps and apps for watching girls dance. Not sure if that's normal. Maybe YouTube knew what was in my browser history...

Last time I was in Japan the ads i got on YouTube were pretty much all raunchy as hell. It was all dating apps and apps for watching girls dance. Not sure if that's normal. Maybe YouTube knew what was in my browser history...
Of course you will be bombarded with videos and ads according to your search history :p

Reactions: AliceInWonderland