Guest viewing is limited

Who to look for?

What's so tricky? In either case 99% are going to tell you to fuck off.

So you are saying there are tens of girls there everyday who would tell me to fuck them instead?

Reactions: Frenchy
So you are saying there are tens of girls there everyday who would tell me to fuck them instead?
Yeah, thats what I was thinking. Statistically, its worth the try :D

Reactions: MikeH
I don't like this idea that offering a woman money on the street is somehow not ok but nampa is.

Most guys who do nampa hope to take a girl to a hotel the same day if possible, right? From what i have read about your own reports you don't seem a stranger for the idea.

So if you say that approaching a girl and offering her money suggest she is a "whore", approaching a girl and trying to indirectly or worse (and this happened to me as well) directly ask her to go to a hotel would suggest she is a "slut" and a loose woman.

Now, most conservative girls would be about as upset being considered a slut as a whore, right?

I think that guys have the right to ask a woman whatever they want, and they usually do so without getting in trouble anyway.
So why would it be wrong to offer a woman something substantial but it would not be wrong to suggest that she is a loose woman and would be willing to give it up for free?

Just like with nampa, the chance a girl would accept money is not that big (but probably bigger than with nampa if its a good amound), and to ask her is not suggesting a girl is a working girl, just like nampa is not implying that a girl would easily sleep with you. To me, both is just a guy making an attempt at getting the woman he likes and both are ok if the final decision is left upto the woman.
i totally get what you're saying..but i think that if i asked 100 random woman on the street that i'd pay them for sex.. id get a TON of angry responses. However. if approached 100 random woman and chatted them up for two minutes then asked if they wanted to come back to my room... i think id only offend just a few. much less than the $ proposition scenario.
just my hunch

i think a lot would just laugh it off as some horny dude trying to hook up as opposes to if i offered money "you pervert...u think im that kind of girl!?" *slap*

I don't like this idea that offering a woman money on the street is somehow not ok but nampa is.

Most guys who do nampa hope to take a girl to a hotel the same day if possible, right? From what i have read about your own reports you don't seem a stranger for the idea.

So if you say that approaching a girl and offering her money suggest she is a "whore", approaching a girl and trying to indirectly or worse (and this happened to me as well) directly ask her to go to a hotel would suggest she is a "slut" and a loose woman.

Now, most conservative girls would be about as upset being considered a slut as a whore, right?

I think that guys have the right to ask a woman whatever they want, and they usually do so without getting in trouble anyway.
So why would it be wrong to offer a woman something substantial but it would not be wrong to suggest that she is a loose woman and would be willing to give it up for free?

Just like with nampa, the chance a girl would accept money is not that big (but probably bigger than with nampa if its a good amound), and to ask her is not suggesting a girl is a working girl, just like nampa is not implying that a girl would easily sleep with you. To me, both is just a guy making an attempt at getting the woman he likes and both are ok if the final decision is left upto the woman.
People value things differently. You can argue values until the cows come home. If you owned some cows and someone offered you money for one of your cows, that would be fine. But if someone offered you money for one of your children, you would be outraged. You value your sex like a cow. It can be bought, sold and traded. It’s negotiable. Some women value their sex like their children. Can’t be bought, sold or traded. The mere suggestion of it is outrageous. You don’t have to respect other people’s values. But you have to live with them.

This whole thread is just wrong....so I can't wait for a friend in certain areas without men thinking I'm there offering services. As someone already said most women are there to meet up not put out. And yes a strange man going up to a woman and offering sex is gross.

This whole thread is just wrong....so I can't wait for a friend in certain areas without men thinking I'm there offering services. As someone already said most women are there to meet up not put out. And yes a strange man going up to a woman and offering sex is gross.
Spicy. You DO offer services. The situation you are complaining about is a situation you yourself have caused.

I do? That' news to me....where is my money then? Where is all the sex I'm supposed to be getting? I'm being jipped.

Reactions: scrying
I would put the percentage of working girls waiting for clients in front of Hachiko at about 0.0000001%.

(Referring also to the 'humorous' advice about waiting around hachiko for girls waiting to be nampa'd) I would say the number of girls deliberately waiting for it is a similar percentage. Certainly if we only count attractive, non weirdo/loner girls.

Gave up reading the thread as it seemed to descend into the usual nonsense, but if the OP is still reading, my experience FWIW is that there isn't a particular type who is more receptive to being approached. I've been very very surprised who is open to it. But of course you need to adjust your approach to the kind of girl. IE don't hit on the sweet shy looking girl like 'omg your so hot' she will just panic.

One group though I have learned to avoid are the sexy/slutty looking girls around shibuya, or specifically the attractive ones, as they tend to give me the cold shoulder/show irritation (and make me feel like a piece of shit). I guess cos they get hit on all the time, but I guess also I'm not the right type.

Never been approached by a man offering money but definitely a lot of random love hotel offers. Different culture here I guess.
I remember the first offer I got as a fresh faced young girl in Japan was a Louis Vuitton bag. I was terrified, scared and I didn’t even have any idea what Louis Vuitton was, lol.

I have few tourists talk to me if I am at coffee shop, i read something in english. i guess rare enough for tourists to feel less shy.

Reactions: AMcguyver
I remember the first offer I got as a fresh faced young girl in Japan was a Louis Vuitton bag. I was terrified, scared and I didn’t even have any idea what Louis Vuitton was, lol.
With all due respect I can’t quite believe a guy (Japanese I suppose) would come out of nowhere on the street and start talking to you offering a LV bag for sex... are you sure you understood correctly? Or maybe we miss some context info here. Oh and yes, don’t sell yourself short, accept only Chanel ;)

Reactions: Simonka
I have few tourists talk to me if I am at coffee shop, i read something in english. i guess rare enough for tourists to feel less shy.
Dear Sayu, you seem like a curious and open minded young girl. You don’t seem to be a sex worker. On your first or second day on the forum you join a thread about accepting - or not - money for sex out of the blue. So, what do you think? Would you go to a LH for 30,000 yen? Maybe you have your dark secrets. I mean, you joined TAG after all.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Dear Sayu, you seem like a curious and open minded young girl. You don’t seem to be a sex worker. On your first or second day on the forum you join a thread about accepting - or not - money for sex out of the blue. So, what do you think? Would you go to a LH for 30,000 yen? Maybe you have your dark secrets. I mean, you joined TAG after all.

Now that’s much more elegantly phrased than asking a lady on the street if she’s a hoe! :)

That quite direct, i would say i don't think its wrong. if you are asking me - i am not sex worker.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
With all due respect I can’t quite believe a guy (Japanese I suppose) would come out of nowhere on the street and start talking to you offering a LV bag for sex... are you sure you understood correctly? Or maybe we miss some context info here. Oh and yes, don’t sell yourself short, accept only Chanel ;)
I prefer Italian bags. :p

Nah I was doing some part time English teaching and this guy who happened to be my student thought he can take me to a LH for handbag. It started with unwanted compliments on my legs and within an hour I got this proposal. Mind you at this point I’m fresh off the boat, I don’t know about brand names or the Japanese sex industry, have no idea what sugar daddy means etc. I was terrified. I was also very young and it shook me for a while.

Reactions: Frenchy and sayu
It just shows you were a very bad teacher. How he would otherwise confused meanings for "buying a cat in a bag" and "buying pussy for a handbag".
His English wasn’t that advanced tbh :D