Guest viewing is limited

Who to look for?

Anyone who can propose a girl to visit LH with him has reached the necessary level in English.
Not sure how many points you will get from Toeic with “I buy you LV baggu, then we go to hoteru”

Not sure how many points you will get from Toeic with “I buy you LV baggu, then we go to hoteru”

Sounds like you are assuming it was a LH... if he just say hoteru... then that could have been Ritz or some other 5 star place.. :p Maybe he wanted to make sure you didn't miss the last train so was being a gentlemen and saw that your handbag was small and could not possibly hold all the money he was going to give you, so he offered a larger LV bag ? Just maybe huh ? :D:D

Sounds like you are assuming it was a LH... if he just say hoteru... then that could have been Ritz or some other 5 star place.. :p Maybe he wanted to make sure you didn't miss the last train so was being a gentlemen and saw that your handbag was small and could not possibly hold all the money he was going to give you, so he offered a larger LV bag ? Just maybe huh ? :D:D

You just banished me to the realm of true agony.. that poor man was just trying to reach a helping hand and I was being a heartless, judgemental ice queen.

You just banished me to the realm of true agony.. that poor man was just trying to reach a helping hand and I was being a heartless, judgemental ice queen.
Well that was not my intention... I was just trying to show the alternative side to the situation... If your gut told you he was a slime ball trying to bang you for a LV bag, then who am I to argue with your Instincts.. :D:D

Reactions: Frenchy and Simonka
the alternative side to the situation...

Would be me going to the hotel with him, then getting rid of his body and taking a blood oath with my reflection in the mirror 0_o

The guy poked my back after the class and offered an extra hour’s fee as a tip.. I felt like an English teacher in a neon bikini!

Reactions: Frenchy and BB0523
I felt like an English teacher in a neon bikini!
That's a vivid image I can't erase from my brain now.... please change your avatar to I can see it :D:D What ? no neon bikini ? Now I'm in true agony.......:p

Reactions: Simonka
I felt like an English teacher in a neon bikini!

Where do you find English teachers like that? I think I am in need of a couple of lessons.

Reactions: Simonka
I prefer Italian bags. :p

Nah I was doing some part time English teaching and this guy who happened to be my student thought he can take me to a LH for handbag. It started with unwanted compliments on my legs and within an hour I got this proposal. Mind you at this point I’m fresh off the boat, I don’t know about brand names or the Japanese sex industry, have no idea what sugar daddy means etc. I was terrified. I was also very young and it shook me for a while.

I can understand, sorry for the bad experience. But now that you are more knowledgeable and experienced in all those things... would you take the deal? :D

So I've been trying to pick someone on the street of Shinjuku today, not much success. Most of them were waiting for someone or weren't interested.

I probably needed to dress better as well, as it wasn't my best, but I wonder if I should just approach more girls, or is there some specifics location or sign I need to look for to know she's not waiting for someone and was up to be approached?
I’ve been approached by females. So I figure that I don’t have to do anything like that. Lol

I remember once on an assignment I had the chance to play salaryman for three weeks taking the train to and from the office on my way to my home at the ubiquitous APA. One day walking from the train station a cute girl sees me and her eyes get large and she runs up to me and asked me if I wanted a massage. I was so shocked I stuttered no and walked on. One of my favorite things to kick myself over, wish I had said, of course. Sigh.

I know it has nothing to do with the OP other than I wonder now if it was because she had a no show and I looked “available.” Anyway, bored atm moment waiting at the airport. Please continue to entertain me.

IFKR!
I was on a celebratory dinner(a friend won his boxing championship match!), there was this pretty girl that sat right next to me and we were having a really good time. Out of nowhere she asked if I would like some "furin" time with her! I use to have this huge log up my ass and unfortunately & sadly said no to her offer. She doesn't even acknowledge my presence after that.. Regrets man. Regrets. Sigh.

IFKR!
I was on a celebratory dinner(a friend won his boxing championship match!), there was this pretty girl that sat right next to me and we were having a really good time. Out of nowhere she asked if I would like some "furin" time with her! I use to have this huge log up my ass and unfortunately & sadly said no to her offer. She doesn't even acknowledge my presence after that.. Regrets man. Regrets. Sigh.

Did that happen at the Grand Hyatt, by any chance? o_O

Reactions: BB0523
Just started reading this thread and I hope that the Hachiko statue is still relevant to the discussion so far. I want to make a joke about how I ironic it would be for a married /taken woman to wait in a memorial for, literally, a loyal b*tch.

Reactions: Sinapse
I remember once on an assignment I had the chance to play salaryman for three weeks taking the train to and from the office on my way to my home at the ubiquitous APA. One day walking from the train station a cute girl sees me and her eyes get large and she runs up to me and asked me if I wanted a massage. I was so shocked I stuttered no and walked on. One of my favorite things to kick myself over, wish I had said, of course. Sigh.

I know it has nothing to do with the OP other than I wonder now if it was because she had a no show and I looked “available.” Anyway, bored atm moment waiting at the airport. Please continue to entertain me.

I had a similar approach a couple months ago just outside of Mark City in Shibuya, nowhere close to the area of Shibuya I'd expect that.

Reactions: JackB
I had a similar approach a couple months ago just outside of Mark City in Shibuya, nowhere close to the area of Shibuya I'd expect that.

That’s exactly the part of Shibuya you’d expect that.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'd been approached up in the center gai area but never at Mark City before.

The area to the west of MC is the original Shibuya RLD.

Good ol' Club Arab....my first pink salon....

The area to the west of MC is the original Shibuya RLD.

Good ol' Club Arab....my first pink salon....
I never went to Arab but I thought they were on Center Gai too like sister shops 21 Seiki and Utamaro.

I never went to Arab but I thought they were on Center Gai too like sister shops 21 Seiki and Utamaro.

Nope, they were in the area west of Mark City behind the Tokyu building - actually pretty close to where Seafari is.

Why did 21 Seiku disappear roughly when 21 seiku started (if I recall correctly)? And why was it called that anyway? Life is so full of mysteries!

-Ww

Why did 21 Seiku disappear roughly when 21 seiku started (if I recall correctly)? And why was it called that anyway? Life is so full of mysteries!

-Ww

21 Seiki and the sister shop Utamaro were shut down simultaneously, I suspect the building owner kicked them out under pressure from the neighbourhood association or the local gendarmerie... they were far too open in an area that was becoming more frequented with tourists.

21 Seiki and the sister shop Utamaro were shut down simultaneously, I suspect the building owner kicked them out under pressure from the neighbourhood association or the local gendarmerie... they were far too open in an area that was becoming more frequented with tourists.

Do you recall the year they closed by any chance?

-Ww