Who would non-Americans vote for in Nov?

To be honest if I'd had to choose between these two options I would turn to excessive drinking.

One can just wonder if these two are really the best what USA can offer to the world.

Right? I was actually cheering for Yang, but we know how that turned out.

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Let's hope she sings before the Clintons encourage her to commit suicide.

She probably won't need much encouragement to commit suicide. How hard will they work to prevent her killing herself, or to protect her from others that want to see her dead before she talks or before a trial?

Reactions: just4fun
Right? I was actually cheering for Yang, but we know how that turned out.

Yang is a very interesting and innovative guy. I would've liked for him to stick around longer so he had more speaking time. I wouldn't have voted for him but he had a lot to add to the conversation. Reminds me of Elon Musk. Too smart for his own good. And that's why he would've been burned at the stake, had he been elected.

The hordes of freeloaders and bottom-feeders would've rejoiced initially at his celebrated free guaranteed monthly income check, but once they figured out that he was serious and they really were NOT getting any other free handouts, they would've burned down every major city in America. And of course, the ANTIFA and BLM jagoffs would probably force Congress to designate Koreans as a "hate group" so it would be politically-correct to start committing hate crimes against his relatives and any Asian with a job.

Yang is a very interesting and innovative guy. I would've liked for him to stick around longer so he had more speaking time. I wouldn't have voted for him but he had a lot to add to the conversation. Reminds me of Elon Musk. Too smart for his own good. And that's why he would've been burned at the stake, had he been elected.

The hordes of freeloaders and bottom-feeders would've rejoiced initially at his celebrated free guaranteed monthly income check, but once they figured out that he was serious and they really were NOT getting any other free handouts, they would've burned down every major city in America. And of course, the ANTIFA and BLM jagoffs would probably force Congress to designate Koreans as a "hate group" so it would be politically-correct to start committing hate crimes against his relatives and any Asian with a job.

you should write dystopian movies scripts, seriously :ROFLMAO:

77E74085-1794-478A-BF70-6A83A3C3483D.png
Yeah, cause the only thing getting you excited is your Philippina Goddess watering her flower:D
... or doing her little Scherzy dance routine :)

Reactions: Sudsy
As an American, it's hard to watch the news day in and day out to see what has happened to our country. For those of you who don't live in America, I'm wondering, who would you vote for?

I have a feeling there would be a lot of opposition to Trump, but I'm just curious.

Fire away.
as a non American I don't know the candidates nor their backgrounds, can I vote for myself ?

as a non American I don't know the candidates nor their backgrounds, can I vote for myself ?
No but you should know enough by now about candidate Trump, at least :)

Trump's boys always struck me as people who are probably a few chicken nuggets short of a Happy Meal.

Both boys look like the textbook definition of "SCUMBAG," but I've never met either of them and neither has anyone I know so I reserve judgment. However, a number of political friends of mine in D.C. have met Ivanka, and they all say she's astonishingly kind, intelligent and modest--considering, of course, who she was raised by. And it helps that she's fucking hot.

I'm just curious to see if that judge will block Mary Trump from releasing her new tell-all book. I don't see what's so ground-breaking about it (so The Donald is an arrogant, egomaniacal asshole who loves money, is that worth $29.99 to find out?) but I'm sure it'll make for a fun night on Twitter.

Ever heard of the Curse of Tippecanoe?

Every president elected in a year divisible by 20 since 1840 has either died in office, been assassinated while in office, or had an assassination attempt. Reagan (1980) almost died of his, and Bush (2000) was pure luck that the grenade thrown at him had a faulty fuse.

I'd be OK with Kanye getting elected in 2020.Or Trump. Or hell, Biden too.

Reactions: Tabanico
Ever heard of the Curse of Tippecanoe?

Every president elected in a year divisible by 20 since 1840 has either died in office, been assassinated while in office, or had an assassination attempt. Reagan (1980) almost died of his, and Bush (2000) was pure luck that the grenade thrown at him had a faulty fuse.

I'd be OK with Kanye getting elected in 2020.Or Trump. Or hell, Biden too.

How about a tie and making them share an office? ;)

How about a tie and making them share an office? ;)

in the Forbes article it says « he envisions a White House organizational model based on the secret country of Wakanda in Black Panther »

i think Trump could live with that too. I mean, it would probably be an improvement vs current « organizational model ».

in the Forbes article it says « he envisions a White House organizational model based on the secret country of Wakanda in Black Panther »

i think Trump could live with that too. I mean, it would probably be an improvement vs current « organizational model ».

So Kanye has any hot sisters or childhood friends? ;)