Why Did You Choose Your Avatar?

roots reggae

Officially Unverified
Reaction score
Please explain the significance of your avatar. There's such a wide and rich variety on TAG, it would be interesting to know the backstory.

I'm happy to see that so many folks now have an avatar. It really helps to picture the poster.

For me, I love reggae and I love The Simpsons.

HkAlone cause I needed some login name and this one popped up in five seconds. No second thought about it.
Yoda cause is my model.

Reactions: roots reggae
Well, from the responses so far, TAG folks are people of few words. I'm not learning a lot, but maybe that's your intention.:rolleyes:

Reactions: zer0ed
Well, from the responses so far, TAG folks are people of few words. I'm not learning a lot, but maybe that's your intention.:rolleyes:

Were I to stay in character, I would be a man of many words. They would all be lies and only what you wanted to hear, but if that's what you want. I'll be happy to oblige agent Kujan.

Reactions: roots reggae
AF,

is that what I think it is? Kinky, especially with dogs!!!

Never mind, this old man found the Urban Dictionary's definition.:LOL:

320088.png

cute af

Cute af is a slang term meaning "cute as fuck."
Yo dawg that gurl cute af

Reactions: zer0ed
AF,

is that what I think it is? Kinky, especially with dogs!!!
Whatever floats your boat man ! Haha I was afraid someone was gonna point that out too. Didn't take long.

Speaking of which, you remind me How much 4p4 terminology I've learned since I've joined. There's no going back.

Reactions: User#6541
Whatever floats your boat man ! Haha I was afraid someone was gonna point that out too. Didn't take long.

Speaking of which, you remind me How much 4p4 terminology I've learned since I've joined. There's no going back.

Hey, thank goodness for the Urban Dictionary! Language is changing and expanding so quickly in the Internet Age, it's not always easy to keep up just by leading the regular life.

As I look at the "leader-boards" in "likes" and "posts," all have avatars, something that only occurred in the past few months-to my recollection and I have paid attention to that.

It was there.

Reminds me of what Gertrude Stein wrote of Oakland, “there is no there there.” Ouch, my birthplace!

Now is there any there in your there? If so, where is the there?

Hmm, starting to sound like:

cat-in-the-hat-japanese-t-shirt-logo.jpg