Why do Japanese women accept MFM but not MFF

rednose72

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have done MFM with about 8 Japanese women. They accept another guy. But I never met a Japanese women who wants to do FFM. Why is that ?

I see ads from couples looking for single women/lesbians all the time... I think a single bi sexual woman who will have sex with a couple is also considered a "unicorn" in Japan.

Maybe it's too embarrassing for a woman to be watched by another woman as she takes it hardcore in the pussy. Too much perceived judgement.

If one woman is with two men she has no peers to witness her being so vulnerable or judge her skill and beauty.

Just an off the cuff hypothesis.

Maybe it's too embarrassing for a woman to be watched by another woman as she takes it hardcore in the pussy. Too much perceived judgement.

If one woman is with two men she has no peers to witness her being so vulnerable or judge her skill and beauty.

Just an off the cuff hypothesis.

That is my impression too

Tend to agree mostly. Men are just objects and ladies are people. Put the shoe on the other foot and it clarifies quickly.

Reactions: Lukes
Honestly, I don’t know but I thing for the same reason that many of us might not like a MMF. Follow @Babaram advice and hang out with bisexual girls. Then is a truly win-win-win!

Reactions: Juliet
Are we talking about shops or life in Japan in general?

In case of shop girls Japanese shops often explore a certain theme and girls are expected to adhere to that. There’s not much improvisation or self exploration.

Besides that the sex industry focuses strictly on male pleasure and male sexual gratification regardless of the wide range of sexual services being offered. Pretty normal for girls to ignore each other or avoid physical contact and completely focus on the client during a 3p with another woman. I know everyone is a big fan of the sex industry here but I find these themes a bit scripted and limiting.

Personally I think playing with girls is fun, they have smooth skin, soft lips and they smell so good. Their bodies are often covered with a soft layer of fat that’s so cuddly. Can’t miss out on that.

Funnily enough on one of my last encounters, which is quite a while back now, I had this topic. The lady was talking a lot about a friend of hers a lot, so I was jokingly pointing out that her profile said she wasn't too fond of 3P. She was quick to reassure that and that she wouldn't know what to do. She clearly had a very good idea what to do with a guy, but would have been completely lost if you add a girl to the mix.
On a MMF situation it's probably much easier for both guys to get their share of fun without interacting with each other, than it would be in a MFF situation for the girls. In other words, if the girl isn't bi interested, there is little motivation for her.

Reactions: just4fun and Juliet
The order of the letters in the threesome can also indicate the role of each individual. MMF may not be exactly the same as MFM. In the first case the two men interact between them. In the second case they only play with the girl. Similar difference for MFF and FMF. A Japanese girl is more likely to accept FMF first, though later during the play the threesome can go to MFF depending of the sexual energy and chemistry between the girls.

The order of the letters in the threesome can also indicate the role of each individual. MMF may not be exactly the same as MFM. In the first case the two men interact between them. In the second case they only play with the girl. Similar difference for MFF and FMF. A Japanese girl is more likely to accept FMF first, though later during the play the threesome can go to MFF depending of the sexual energy and chemistry between the girls.

Interesting. What happens when there are more than three?
F
FMF?

M
MFM?

F
FMF
F ?

I think I read a review on here that was like

F
FFMF or something.

Edit: oh... the formatting fucked up.

Reactions: Joe2017
Most I have met are willing for both.
The top question I get when I speak of a 3P is; “you mean with two other girls or me plus another girl?”