Guest viewing is limited

Why would a young woman give you her LINE and then delete it?

I heard that from another one of my female friends. I thought I was blocked maybe, but her number is disconnected too.

What a crappy way to end a relationship! I would have rather her say goodbye than just go silent. She left me some picures. Lol I think I will delete them.
Send'm to me....I love looking at photos :p

Reactions: MikeH and MossBoss
I would buddy. I really would, but I can't. Their gone along with the other items. I erased her reminders. Now it's time to get her off my mind!

Reactions: just4fun
I would buddy. I really would, but I can't. Their gone along with the other items. I erased her reminders. Now it's time to get her off my mind!
You built her up like someone who would frequents the Ebisu type areas lol, what book store is this? Time to play the book store game!

Reactions: just4fun
Happens to me sometimes and that's a Japanese trait I really hate. I know I should be zen about it but it bugs me like hell all the time. People who don't even have the basic decency to show some respect for other people's schedule and feelings should be shot on the spot.
Been dumped plenty of times back in Europe, it never left me with such a sour aftertaste.

Yeah this type of behavior is pretty common among Japanese people it seems.

One thing that helps is to make the meetup location near your house - I have one friend who doesn't even leave his house until his date messages him and tells him she's arrived to the station for this precise reason.

Another thing you can do is just assume they're kinda spacey idiots (which in a lot of cases, they kinda are) and remind them the day before. But do it in a way that doesn't seem like reminding or confirming.

Example

Bad:
Are we still on for tomorrow?
Soooooo are you coming?
Can you still make it tomorrow @ (x time)?
Hey, don't forget our date tomorrow!

Better:
Leave out one piece of information (such as the exit of the station, or exact meeting place)

"So tomorrow, it's exit 6b at 6pm!"
"Looks like rain tomorrow.. bring an umbrella!" <--- helps to reduce rain-day flakes since it seems like attractive J girls are like the wicked witch of the West and melt in the rain

This way, you can "remind" her without it seeming like you regularly get stood up / are worried she actually will flake (which creates a self-fulfilling prophecy .. she behaves how you expect her to behave)

I always recommend to be doing something you want to do even if you have a date planned. So, if you want to meet in Shinjuku, head over to the bookstore and grab that book you wanted right before your date. If she cancels, you don't mind as much because you were there anyway. Or , if you like street game like me, whenever someone cancels on you, just meet 10 more girls and find a cooler chick!!

I could say a lot of things but I will just say this-- take nothing personal cause it's not about me. I examined myself and reflected. I did nothing wrong and said nothing wrong. Therefore I can live with it. It doesn't make it right but there is nothing I can do but enjoy my new acquaintance.

Reactions: Sinapse
Yeah this type of behavior is pretty common among Japanese people it seems.

One thing that helps is to make the meetup location near your house - I have one friend who doesn't even leave his house until his date messages him and tells him she's arrived to the station for this precise reason.

Another thing you can do is just assume they're kinda spacey idiots (which in a lot of cases, they kinda are) and remind them the day before. But do it in a way that doesn't seem like reminding or confirming.

Example

Bad:
Are we still on for tomorrow?
Soooooo are you coming?
Can you still make it tomorrow @ (x time)?
Hey, don't forget our date tomorrow!

Better:
Leave out one piece of information (such as the exit of the station, or exact meeting place)

"So tomorrow, it's exit 6b at 6pm!"
"Looks like rain tomorrow.. bring an umbrella!" <--- helps to reduce rain-day flakes since it seems like attractive J girls are like the wicked witch of the West and melt in the rain

This way, you can "remind" her without it seeming like you regularly get stood up / are worried she actually will flake (which creates a self-fulfilling prophecy .. she behaves how you expect her to behave)

I always recommend to be doing something you want to do even if you have a date planned. So, if you want to meet in Shinjuku, head over to the bookstore and grab that book you wanted right before your date. If she cancels, you don't mind as much because you were there anyway. Or , if you like street game like me, whenever someone cancels on you, just meet 10 more girls and find a cooler chick!!
I pretty much know this approach, but after 4 meetings and trusting the girl in question enough, I didn't think I had to do that. Plus it was her idea. My only mistake was that I should have had her pay to go. But I let my guard down just enough for this to happen.

Sinapse is perfectly right here!

Reactions: Sinapse
I could say a lot of things but I will just say this-- take nothing personal cause it's not about me. I examined myself and reflected. I did nothing wrong and said nothing wrong. Therefore I can live with it. It doesn't make it right but there is nothing I can do but enjoy my new acquaintance.
The last part is spot on! I was going to enjoy my trip with or without her since I do it annually.