Guest viewing is limited

Wingman wanted for pick ups in bars and social events

Alex0707

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a wingman to meet ladies in bars and social events.

I sometimes go out on my own or with Japanese friends and have decent success, but lately I have been thinking it would be more fun to pair up with a foreigner thats speaks Japanese (as I do).

If you are good looking, have decent game, and speak Japanese, be sure to drop me a line!

Alex

Reactions: Nostalgia2018
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a wingman to meet ladies in bars and social events.

I sometimes go out on my own or with Japanese friends and have decent success, but lately I have been thinking it would be more fun to pair up with a foreigner thats speaks Japanese (as I do).

If you are good looking, have decent game, and speak Japanese, be sure to drop me a line!

Alex

Maybe it's just me, but I would think a guy who uses that profile photo here on TAG, of all places, is probably looking for a man for more than just bars and social events.

But I do wish you luck with the hunt, and I'm genuinely surprised you have time to go prowling for women and still maintain a physique like that. But as a fellow gym rat, you're doing a great job! If you ever decide to play for both teams, I've got lots of gay friends and relatives who would love to make you bite the love hotel pillow.