Guest viewing is limited

Wingman wanted

Rickhhh

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking for a wingman. I'm 33 American, people say I look like I'm 27. Gentle and laid back character, Japanese speaker, usually pick up girls under 25. I've probably made over 300 approaches and studied this stuff for like 3 years. I do pickup about my daily life, but sometimes have the urge to go out with a wingman with the sole purpose of doing it and having fun in the process. This can be streets (if not too cold), bars or clubs. Let me know if you're up for it!

streets are already too cold now
Some nights better than others... but yeah I know :/

By "studying this stuff" I mean self improvement in general. Not just pickup but general meditation, relaxation, positive thinking, human psychology relations, etc- anything that makes life better. Change your thoughts, change your reality. But I'd say I retain what I study in self improvement a whole lot better than I retained my stuff in my Bachelors!

Some nights better than others... but yeah I know :/

By "studying this stuff" I mean self improvement in general. Not just pickup but general meditation, relaxation, positive thinking, human psychology relations, etc- anything that makes life better. Change your thoughts, change your reality. But I'd say I retain what I study in self improvement a whole lot better than I retained my stuff in my Bachelors!
I'm back in Japan since last week and in my home city 10° is the coldest temperature of the year so it's already too cold for me.
But I'm game for indoor pick up if you want a wingman. What's your favorite hunting field ?

Hey guys,

Looking for a wingman. I'm 33 American, people say I look like I'm 27. Gentle and laid back character, Japanese speaker, usually pick up girls under 25. I've probably made over 300 approaches and studied this stuff for like 3 years. I do pickup about my daily life, but sometimes have the urge to go out with a wingman with the sole purpose of doing it and having fun in the process. This can be streets (if not too cold), bars or clubs. Let me know if you're up for it!
Are you in Tokyo?

I will be there from the 1st of feb and I’m up for it.
I’m 35 5”11 heavenly tattooed from England never really had an issue with pulling girls so I’m totally up for it.