Guest viewing is limited

Wingmen Wanted (Not just anyone tho)

Borjatone

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been in Tokyo for a couple weeks and established a healthy rotation of 2/3 local lovers, but I'm feeling stale and I'm thinking of doing a game heavy weekend.

Both Daygame and Nightgame in the plan.

So, the idea is meeting someone else (or a small group) and give those local nampa-shi a run for their money.

Me: Spanish, 31, Confident, Stylish, Fit. Advanced game level (used to be a daygame instructor and I'm very used to night game). Perfect English and basic Japanese among other languages.

You(s): Fun, Positive, Cool, Masculine. At least somewhat experienced with game. Not smelly, not hideous, NOT SOCIALLY AWKWARD. Not PC.

I know it's a damn long shot given my long list of requirements and the type of forum this is (mainly P4P unless I'm mistaken) but hey, never hurts to try.

Maybe @Sinapse knows of someone who fits the description? He's the only one I've seen speak sense about proper pickup in Japan.

ありがとうand see you in the streets.

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Funny that someone who is butthurt after reading this should make a 2-chome joke.

Use your fucking brain. When looking for a wingman, you want someone who increases your chances of meeting women, not reduces them.

Reactions: fonto12
Lot of forigners in Japan are weird so may not be easy to find someone that well rounded lol

Reactions: Fifty Fifty
I’ve forwarded your post to the Dale Carnegie Institute as a nearly perfect example of how not to ask for something.

Don't be so harsh. I'm sure if he propositioned you in person, with that sexy Spanish accent, it'd be a totally different story.

"Eh mang, joo gotta beeg deek? Joo wanna peek up some weemen wit me, mang?"

Like Al Pacino in Scarface. I'm already getting moist.

We should organize a Nampa event for tag...could you imagine a procession of taggers just alking along Shibuya asking for girls numbers.

I think he works in a swishy hair salon in Barthelona. He unfortunately has a very pronounced lisp because he is from Barthelona and he is also a bit feminine. His Lacoste polo shirt is at least one size too small. Not my type, but I could use a good haircut.

Sasuga TAG members, suddenly deciding a guy raised in London would have a Spanish accent.

Kudos to everyone suffering from hangovers as a result of too much troll blood having been ingested.

E
Lot of forigners in Japan are weird so may not be easy to find someone that well rounded lol

Exactly my point, a lot of the posts here on the Nampa forum score 11/10 in Cringe and I'd rather not deal with someone like that.

You(s): Fun, Positive, Cool, Masculine. At least somewhat experienced with game. Not smelly, not hideous, nice smooth cock that tastes good, NOT SOCIALLY AWKWARD. Not PC.

1) sounds like you need grindr not TAG
2) if you arent looking for some cock and this is genuine, you think anyone like that is browsing the ‘nampa PUA’ section of a site dedicated to Tokyo, a city widely regarded as one of the easiest places in the world to pick up girls if you are a white guy with a pulse that washes at least once per week and can chew with their mouth shut?

E

Exactly my point, a lot of the posts here on the Nampa forum score 11/10 in Cringe and I'd rather not deal with someone like that.
Yes I am sorry to admit that there are lots of guys here on TAG that are just not up to your standards. I am deeply sorry for that. Didn't you know it was a long shot asking here for a wingman who would be half as skilled and as attractive as you? After all, TAG is full of fat, old slobs who have no game so we have to pay for sex. And I am embarassed to admit that yes, some of us are smelly and hideous too. What were you thinking? A guy like you who has only been here a few weeks and already has a steady rotation of 2/3 lovers! A guy like you who is Confident, Stylish and Fit. A guy like you who has excellent day and night game! Well anyway thanks for contacting us, but we clearly are not in your league.

Let's take a chill pill and start over. This nonsense isn't really necessary from either side of the table.

Let's take the maturity up a notch and start over, please.

Agreed!
Ok not interested and you probably wouldn’t as well, but I always wondered: is it really more efficient to be with a wingman?

Agreed!
Ok not interested and you probably wouldn’t as well, but I always wondered: is it really more efficient to be with a wingman?
If you are genuine freinds and out having a good time, it helps.
If you are a couple of guys that are just together to try and pick up, awkwardly leering at girls whils sipping on your hub happy hour pint of gin tonic, not so much.

Sorry. I need to have a IV drip of liquid chill pills just to deal with my job. Sometimes I go a bit overboard in cyberspace in an attempt to blow off steam. I should get a punching bag installed in my office.....

Agreed!

Personally, I don't think so. I've never understood the attraction some young idiots have to this "wingman" concept. As a general rule I always preferred to go prowling on my own, if only because I don't want anyone else to know just how hideous of a catch I ended up with after 15 beers and a lot of denial. But again, I have to operate by different standards from most expats trolling for ass in Japan as I appear to be a native. The formula that I came up with after many years in Japan was one I liked to call the "random gaijin party" technique.

Whenever one of my expat buddies would have some sort of party where lots of Japanese friends were invited (usually sayonara parties), I'd sit back and observe the crowd. As you all know well, there will be girls at that party who came for the sole purpose of hooking up with any white guy possible and they aren't shy about displaying what's on the menu. But tagging along with those girls may be one friend, perhaps a bit awkward and not having much experience with gaijin, and generally too conservative and racist to sleep with non-Japanese but still a little curious so she tagged along...yeah, THAT is the one I look for. The wallflower standing off to the side of the bar, nursing a drink, trying to look relaxed and cool and comfortable but you can read the uneasiness on her brow. She's curious about this gaijin subculture but not willing to squat on a white cock because if her parents didn't kill her she'd probably kill herself over the guilt. That's the one I hone in on. And you give me 30 minutes and a few drinks with these types I'll rack up a score at some point in the next few weeks. I'm a racially-sound adventure for bigot Japanese females who need an escape from monotony but only if it also has slanted eyes, a dick small enough for comfort and a clean koseki tohon that Emperor Hirohito would approve of.

Geez, I sound like a fucking predator. I need to lay off TAG.

Agreed!

I agree too. Not like I was looking to confront anyone, then suddenly got called a homo and people assumed I speak with a stupid accent.

Also yes, going out with a wingman increases your chances as you can take breaks, give each other feedback on approaches etc.

Reactions: SoapFTW
Personally, I don't think so. I've never understood the attraction some young idiots have to this "wingman" concept. As a general rule I always preferred to go prowling on my own, if only because I don't want anyone else to know just how hideous of a catch I ended up with after 15 beers and a lot of denial. But again, I have to operate by different standards from most expats trolling for ass in Japan as I appear to be a native. The formula that I came up with after many years in Japan was one I liked to call the "random gaijin party" technique.

Whenever one of my expat buddies would have some sort of party where lots of Japanese friends were invited (usually sayonara parties), I'd sit back and observe the crowd. As you all know well, there will be girls at that party who came for the sole purpose of hooking up with any white guy possible and they aren't shy about displaying what's on the menu. But tagging along with those girls may be one friend, perhaps a bit awkward and not having much experience with gaijin, and generally too conservative and racist to sleep with non-Japanese but still a little curious so she tagged along...yeah, THAT is the one I look for. The wallflower standing off to the side of the bar, nursing a drink, trying to look relaxed and cool and comfortable but you can read the uneasiness on her brow. She's curious about this gaijin subculture but not willing to squat on a white cock because if her parents didn't kill her she'd probably kill herself over the guilt. That's the one I hone in on. And you give me 30 minutes and a few drinks with these types I'll rack up a score at some point in the next few weeks. I'm a racially-sound adventure for bigot Japanese females who need an escape from monotony but only if it also has slanted eyes, a dick small enough for comfort and a clean koseki tohon that Emperor Hirohito would approve of.

Ah ah. Well you’re 2-emperors late but apart from that it sounds like a rational plan : the stealth gaijin , sort of

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
I agree too. Not like I was looking to confront anyone, then suddenly got called a homo and people assumed I speak with a stupid accent.

Also yes, going out with a wingman increases your chances as you can take breaks, give each other feedback on approaches etc.

Ok and no worries about people calling you homo here, I got that too and way worse (sometimes deservedly). It may be a bit rough when you start here but overall we are nice people. Kinda/Sort of. Ok, nice-ish may be better. :)

Me too.

Reactions: DireWolf98

Don't mind these guys.

Most of the people on this board have no interest or desire to ever nanpa, but they still want to come here to the nanpa section and talk shit. I've dealt with it for years.

Best of luck in your search

I agree on the first sentence, strongly disagree on the second. Like I just literally five minutes ago explained to some white boy tourists; just look at the nature films (no, not those one, those ones just gives a false impression on how fast the plumber appears to your house when you need him) but those with lions and zebras and shit.

The predator always watches the flock for long period before selecting one and then gets the weakest one separated from other before going for the kill.

I agree on the first sentence, strongly disagree on the second. Like I just literally five minutes ago explained to some white boy tourists; just look at the nature films (no, not those one, those ones just gives a false impression on how fast the plumber appears to your house when you need him) but those with lions and zebras and shit.

The predator always watches the flock for long period before selecting one and then gets the weakest one separated from other before going for the kill.

You’re so PC Mikey. I love that about you
(Still not providing penetration though, one way or the other :D)