Guest viewing is limited

Wingmen Wanted (Not just anyone tho)

Don't mind these guys.

Most of the people on this board have no interest or desire to ever nanpa, but they still want to come here to the nanpa section and talk shit. I've dealt with it for years.

Best of luck in your search

Compelled by your post (and the shout-out by Ricky Martin up there) I clicked on that link in your sig-line with the full intention of coming back to "talk shit," but after spending the last thirty minutes reading one of your very entertaining tutorials, I must admit: You're a very good writer.

I don't know what this current business venture earns you, but you could probably earn a decent amount writing other sorts of tutorials on a website and selling advertising space. It's been a decade since I left Japan, but I would imagine there are still just as many desperate, socially-challenged losers out west who dream of coming to Japan for the supposedly easy pussy. But with the Eikaiwa heyday long over, there don't seem to be as many visa opportunities for these chumps to get in-country only to realize that no, girls still don't want to fuck them (and they pay you for help).

Maybe tutorials on P4P, with options, instructions and pointers? Something along the lines of a kinder, more direct and organized TAG forum, where horny scumbags can get the info they need quickly, rather than having to ask in these forums and they then receive a hailstorm of shit from the regulars for not using the search function.

Just a thought. You obviously like to write, so you may as well make a buck while you're at it.

Compelled by your post (and the shout-out by Ricky Martin up there) I clicked on that link in your sig-line with the full intention of coming back to "talk shit," but after spending the last thirty minutes reading one of your very entertaining tutorials, I must admit: You're a very good writer.

I don't know what this current business venture earns you, but you could probably earn a decent amount writing other sorts of tutorials on a website and selling advertising space. It's been a decade since I left Japan, but I would imagine there are still just as many desperate, socially-challenged losers out west who dream of coming to Japan for the supposedly easy pussy. But with the Eikaiwa heyday long over, there don't seem to be as many visa opportunities for these chumps to get in-country only to realize that no, girls still don't want to fuck them (and they pay you for help).

Maybe tutorials on P4P, with options, instructions and pointers? Something along the lines of a kinder, more direct and organized TAG forum, where horny scumbags can get the info they need quickly, rather than having to ask in these forums and they then receive a hailstorm of shit from the regulars for not using the search function.

Just a thought. You obviously like to write, so you may as well make a buck while you're at it.

If anything there are more visas now... more needs for foreign labor than just eikaiwa. The working holiday visa is a great magnet for those types I suppose.

If anything there are more visas now... more needs for foreign labor than just eikaiwa. The working holiday visa is a great magnet for those types I suppose.

No kidding? Guess that shows how out-of-touch I am with gaijin issues these days. I don't know if it's changed, but back in my day only Brits, Canadians, Aussies and Kiwis could get the working holiday visa...everyone but Americans, basically. And the vast majority of the really douchey loser Eikaiwa types were Americans. Then again, one of my British friends who's still doing the instructor routine all these years later recently told me that the standard visas are much easier to get/renew now. Maybe Japan is still that mecca for the walking vagina repellent.

Reactions: DireWolf98
No kidding? Guess that shows how out-of-touch I am with gaijin issues these days. I don't know if it's changed, but back in my day only Brits, Canadians, Aussies and Kiwis could get the working holiday visa...everyone but Americans, basically. And the vast majority of the really douchey loser Eikaiwa types were Americans. Then again, one of my British friends who's still doing the instructor routine all these years later recently told me that the standard visas are much easier to get/renew now. Maybe Japan is still that mecca for the walking vagina repellent.

I met a few French guys (and gals) on working holiday visas, mostly waiters and waitresses , they seemed quite pleased with the local attention they got though (from both genders)

Reactions: DireWolf98
Most of the people on this board have no interest or desire to ever nanpa, but they still want to come here to the nanpa section and talk shit...
I assume most of the regulars don’t specifically come into the nampa sub-section but rather click into threads from the New Posts area.

(You see this on other forums too, especially obvious where you have regional subsections and regional thread questions being answered by non-regional people).

Thanks and I appreciate the kind words about my writing but... I'm neither interested in p4p nor strapped for cash

Reactions: Durg50