Guest viewing is limited

Women in Kansai looking for foreign man?

Hereiam15

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm originally from the USA, but living in the Kansai area of Japan for a while now. I'm interested to enjoy some dating, but also to enjoy physical romance as well. We can talk more details after chatting and getting to know what we both want. Send a message!

Reactions: maikeru
The question mark at the end of the title makes it confusing as to whether a female or a dude wrote it. :eek:

The question mark at the end of the title makes it confusing as to whether a female or a dude wrote it. :eek:
A man fishing with high hopes that a woman will take the hook here.

Last edited:
A man fishing with high hopes that a woman he will take the hook here.

Well, obviously that is so going to happen when you take the demographics of the users of this site in consideration.

Well, I read it half drunk and first saw « Kansas » instead of « Kansai »

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
Frenchy, I’ve a feeling we’re not in Kansai anymore.
True but not in Kansas either . For a split second I was thinking wtf he is asking on TAG for women interested in foreigners in Kansas?

My question would be "why the fudge are you still living in Kansai?".

Shit man, I'm originally from USA too!

Don't worry, you are in a safe place here. I think it's great you are able to open up about the most painful points of your past so well already! I am sure also you can find the road to recovery and to be able to act almost like a normal person in the society. Of course it will take years and years but it can be done!

Don't worry, you are in a safe place here. I think it's great you are able to open up about the most painful points of your past so well already! I am sure also you can find the road to recovery and to be able to act almost like a normal person in the society. Of course it will take years and years but it can be done!

And I likes the physical romance too!