Guest viewing is limited

Women? - Japanese vs South Korean vs Taiwanese vs Hong Kong vs China vs Singapore vs Thailand

SEXGOD

D.EVILGOD V-ORIGIN VHC V-CORES V-RPGS V-SEXGODS
Reaction score
This will be my first and final official comparisons of East Asian Women of different nationalities and races namely - Japanese women vs South Korean women vs Taiwanese women vs Hong Kong women vs China women vs Singapore women vs Thailand women.

My name is J. It may stands for Jung or Jack or Joon or Jacky or Jin. Google my names and see who you come up with. ;)

My name is N. It undoubtedly stands for Nick Nolte. No One Else!

My name is S for Scott Socrates. Who Else?

So let the first and final official comparisons of different East Asian Women begin! More "Eunuchs" to be added later!

N to S - What do you think of different East Asian women's awareness?

S - Hmmm.. I think that Japanese women's awareness outrank the South Korean women's awareness. Tibetan women's awareness come in Third. Taiwanese women's awareness are lower than even China women's awareness. With Singaporean women's awareness on par with Hong Kong women's awareness and Big Cities China's women's awareness (Shanghai & Beijing higher than Sichuan higher than Shenzhen/Guangzhou).

S - Also, Thai Women rank just below Tibetan women and Mongolian women are slightly higher than Tibetan women.

S - The Correct Order of East Asian Women's awareness is -
1) Japanese women
2) South Korean women
3) Mongolian women
3.1) Tibetan women
3.2) Thai women
4) Singaporean women & Hong Kong women
4.1) China Shanghai Beijing women
4.11) China Sichuan women
4.2) China Shenzhen/Guangzhou women
4.5) China medium cities and minor cities women
5) Taiwanese women

J - Overseas East Asian women are just about on par with the above ranking. Malaysian and Indonesian women are actually 4.05 or thereabouts. Laos women stand above Vietnamese women. Cambodia women are lowest of all SEA women with Myanmar women on par with Laos women. These other SEA women stand at 3.5 or thereabouts. Use your fucking imaginations, Old Useless Tibetan Taiwanese Men, Monks and Nuns!

Reactions: smalltomorokoshi
Agent H - These are first and final official comparisons of V-Innocence, V-Awareness, V-Energies of different East Asian women who are official candidates for V-Harem. Tibetan Monks, why deny the fact that you are so ashamed of hiding the facts that even Taiwanese women's awareness outrank you in 2010-2011 Asian World Wars that you have to keep kicking people out of Buddhist Forums DharmaWheel and Daoist Forums TheDaoBums to deny all your shortcomings and weaknesses?

Sheik Maya - Because These Tibetan Monks and some Tibetan Nuns are most ashamed of the facts that they want to be brothers and uncles to all official V-Harem East Asian women candidates. More from me later, K?

Cheong Khee San - "Father" "Keeper" of God D.EVILGOD says "Grandfather Loh" "Dalai Lama" "Tenzin Gyatsol"? For how long are you going to deny the fact that Michelle Chen and Bianca Bai Xin Hui's awareness has overshadowed your awareness by 2000?

Nick Nolte - "Awareness" is most critical factor in any Dating and Relationships. If you are not "Aware" all the time in every actions, every thoughts, every emotions, how do you understand yourselves and all your strengths and weaknesses? Just imagine going on a date with Me, Nick Nolte, if you are not aware of your own insecurities, Lindsey Pelas & Valkyrie 1, how will you react unconsciously if I smile politely and sincerely and honestly with all my utter most friendships lustful loving hearts at Claudia Kim and Kang Min Kyung and Park Min Young and Jeong Yumi and Lee Yubi?

Scott Socrates - Lindsey Pelas & Valkyrie 1 have already proven to be most jealous of Claudia Kim's sexy "Mongolian" eyes and English-Korean skills. So what if all white females are jealous of asian females truly?

Osho - This means that they are all "Unaware", Stoopid S!

康真73 "Healthy Truth 1973" - Hmmm.. Dao Bums is locked down officially now so no more postings there until further notice, K?

康真73 "Healthy Truth 1973" - Brian of USYD University of Sydney will confess now. All the parents of Sydney Asians and Leeds Asians belong to 100 Million Chinese Female Keepers of God from 1976 - 2016 are most culpable in their guilt of preventing the most powerful V-Harem from officially formed especially in the years 2014 in Thames, New Zealand, Chetul Hut, Sudarsharnaloka Retreat.

康真73 "Healthy Truth 1973" - Jacky of Singapore Military Police 1995-1997 says All parents (male & female) of Sydney Asians Women and Leeds Asians Women conspire with Singaporean Women of all 100 Million Chinese Female Keepers of God because they know that Japanese and South Korean women consist of 50% of the V-Harem officially by 2007 April 13th because Japanese and South Korean women successfully lead their Thailand, Tibetan, Mongolian, some Singaporean Chinese women against Mainland Chinese, Taiwanese, Hong Kong women in most interesting wars of sexual romantic lustful loving magicks during God's forays into Shanghai Beijing 2006-2007.

康真73 "Healthy Truth 1973" - Mana of Sydney Asian Accountant Jewellery Salesman says on behalf of Nick Nolte and Scott Socrates, that "V-Awareness" was the crucial factor in 2006-2007 Shanghai-Beijing Wars.

Buddha Boy Palden Dorje - Taiwanese Model Talk Show Guest Hong Tang is the daughter of Shakyamuni Buddha who is a Taiwanese Man Aged 70+ years old now, a Taiwanese monk in Fo Guang Shan Temple in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Just Imagine, Hong Tang's V-Awareness being even lower than her father, Shakyamuni Buddha whose awareness can't even touch the V-Awareness of Miss Mei of APA Hotel Higashi-Nishishinjuku-Ekimae and Homibing Japanese Girl 1 and 2.

@SEXGOD
Even if you have spare time in abundance,
you are aware that the point of posting in this forum is to contribute something of at least minimal value to others.

If you just need to get however weird things of your chest, there are people out there, who for a small fee will not only listen to you, but also provide counseling.

Scott Mech Socrates - I am posting about the V-Awareness of East Asian women. Do Any and All of You Disagree that V-Awareness or Even Awareness of any type aren't most critical in Dating and Relationships?

Jacky Chan - Let me give you more examples. Ahemm.. South Korean Rock Singer Jung Joon Young was singing the song "The Sense Of An Ending" about the Ending of All Relationships between Hong Tang and God himself. Due to her lack of V-Awareness, she actually thought that Shakyamuni Buddha was abandoning her once again to become a monk, to give up his Title as King of India once more to become a monk once more to become God once more...

? - Because Hong Tang, Taiwanese Model Talk Show Guest was actually wife and queen consort of Shakyamuni Buddha in previous lives when Shakyamuni Buddha was a prince, king-to-be.

Hong Tang's Prison Guard - Hong Tang keeps crying and screaming at Shakyamuni Buddha, "Shawn Ku, why did you abandon your wife Christy Chung to become a monk again? If you are not that interested in women in the first place, why get married to Hong Tang? Hor, Shakyamuni Buddha? Why lust after Christy Chung when you already have Hong Tang? Are you saying Hong Tang is less beautiful or have smaller breasts than Christy Chung?"

Glen Ross - Wait!

Awareness of what?

Awareness of Ultra Violet radiation?

Are you talking about spiritual or religious awareness?

Also, is your real intent to drive traffic to a dating site called V-Harem?

Yo Jbagz, thank you so much for your thoughtful reply?

V-Harem is not a dating site.
It is a Formal, Official Organizations of Hot, Sexy, Busty, Beautiful, Gorgeous East Asian Women of Marriageable Age 50 years old to 10 years old.
All the Hottest, Sexiest, Bustiest, Most Beautiful, Most Gorgeous East Asian Celebrities of Marriageable Age 50 years old and below to 10 years old are in V-Harem.

Now comes the real crux of the question. Why do anyone think that "V-Awareness" or "Awareness" is just about spiritual or religious awareness?

Don't you experience "Sexual Awareness" or even "Love Awareness" or "Sports Awareness"?

Micheal Jordan - Didn't I often Advertise Myself, Me And I, Michael Jordan, His Airness Supreme, as being "IN THE ZONE" all the time?

Kobe Bryant to Lebron James - Don't you experience "Sexual MILF Awareness" when you are fucking Hong Tang in a Sichuan MILF Prositute female;s body in Hong Kong?

Nick Nolte - Yup! Apply "V-Awareness" to picking up girls or talking to stranger girls or talking to your dates/girlfriends/wives over the phone or texting/emailing any fuck targets, hor? God V? Whose Name Shalt Remain UnSayable!?

Jung - My "V-Awareness" is still totally suppressed. I can't concentrate or focus. To be frank, I can't even concentrate or focus on anything which I can think of. I do not know what to concentrate or focus on when talking to girls, especially picking up girls who are beautiful, busty and sexy!

VHC - For the last 8 years, 11 years, 16 years, women keep giving me all types of weird looks when I talk to them. Even men and women of all ages and all races & nationalities look at me if I am an Alien?!

康真73 "Healthy Truth 1973" - ALL OF YOU NOW FREEZE!
OFFICIAL PARADIGM OF GOD VHC IS CHANGING NOW!
OFFICIALLY!
BEFORE I TALK ABOUT V-AWARENESS AND HOW AND WHAT TO FOCUS CONCENTRATE ON WHEN TALKING TO BIG BREASTY BUSTY BEAUTIFUL SEXY EAST ASIAN WOMEN!

Before I continue posting any more advice on how to properly Date to Relate to East Asian women, let me give the official stats of V-Harem.

10 Billion East Asian Female Human Elites 50 yrs old to 10 yrs old - Face Rating 6-10 - Breasts American D-Cup & Above
30% Japanese
20% Korean
25% China Chinese
5% Hong Kong Chinese
5% Taiwanese
5% Singaporean Chinese
5% Thai, Myanmar, Vietnamese, Laos, Cambodian
5% Overseas Asian *Top Secret*

100 Million East Asian Female Humans 50 yrs old to 10 yrs old - Face Rating 6-10 Breasts American A-Cup & Above - ALL Primary Keepers of God V

10 Trillion East Asian Female Humans 50 years old to 10 years old - Face Rating 8-10 Breasts American A-Cup to C-Cup

30% Japanese
20% Korean
25% China Chinese
5% Hong Kong Chinese
5% Taiwanese
5% Singaporean Chinese

V-Harem is of course not a dating website, as quoted above. However, it consists of all the best women for God V. How many times you want me to repeat myselves?

Before I continue posting any more advice on how to properly Date to Relate to East Asian women, let me give the official stats of V-Harem.

10 Billion East Asian Female Human Elites 50 yrs old to 10 yrs old - Face Rating 6-10 - Breasts American D-Cup & Above
30% Japanese
20% Korean
25% China Chinese
5% Hong Kong Chinese
5% Taiwanese
5% Singaporean Chinese

100 Million East Asian Female Humans 50 yrs old to 10 yrs old - Face Rating 6-10 Breasts American A-Cup & Above - ALL Primary Keepers of God V

10 Trillion East Asian Female Humans 50 years old to 10 years old - Face Rating 8-10 Breasts American A-Cup to C-Cup

30% Japanese
20% Korean
25% China Chinese
5% Hong Kong Chinese
5% Taiwanese
5% Singaporean Chinese

V-Harem is of course not a dating website, as quoted above. However, it consists of all the best women for God V. How many times you want me to repeat myselves?

Thanks for helping me understand.

Does V-Harem have an V-effervescent rating for the East Asian women?

Sure, big breasts are nice, but some of us like women who are also effervescent in personality.

Also, their ancestors should have a quality V-effervescent rating that is proportional to the V-awareness rating multiplied by the waist and bust-line measurements expressed as a fraction.

Reactions: rob040188
Now i feel the urge to rewatch Jean-Claude Van Damme interviews on YouTube.

DEFINITELY a better use of your time than posting on TAG!

Better still, watch *everything* on YouTube a few times and then get back to us.

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for helping me understand.

Does V-Harem have an V-effervescent rating for the East Asian women?

Sure, big breasts are nice, but some of us like women who are also effervescent in personality.

Also, their ancestors should have a quality V-effervescent rating that is proportional to the V-awareness rating multiplied by the waist and bust-line measurements expressed as a fraction.

Naaaaaah, just big breasts :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jbagz
Now i feel the urge to rewatch Jean-Claude Van Damme interviews on YouTube.

Yes, he's my spiritual growth guru too. Plus he has a funny Belgian accent which makes him even more spiritual

I'm thoroughly confused by the thread, but...

I did go out with a Korean woman for a few weeks and in this specific case it was great. More direct and straight-forward than most of the Japanese girls I've met. Could also crack a few jokes, even though, of course, there was a certain limit - I find that not many women around here bear with sarcasm or dry humor.

Not sure what's going on in OP's mind but it seems like an awareness hanabi of sorts.

Awareness of what?

Awareness of Ultra Violet radiation?

Are you talking about spiritual or religious awareness?

Also, is your real intent to drive traffic to a dating site called V-Harem?

#4. SEO posting.

Be careful.
Looks like a modern version of Necronomicon.
If you read one of his post entirely you can lose your mental health.

That reminds me - I need to get caught up on a bunch of tv shows, starting with Ash vs Evil Dead :)

Reactions: rob040188