Guest viewing is limited

Women pajama shopping

ur19877

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello
Looking to buy silk pajama in shinjuku area. Does anyone any reccomendations on shops? Just walking around diff dept stores, i didnt see any.

Anyone have an idea on how much they should cost? I hope less than 20k!

Thanks.

Ravjour in Shinjuku Lumine est has nice pajamas!

And this place was the winner, mainly because it was open at around 9:30 PM. Price was not bad at around 70K. It is nervous shopping with a girl for the first time in Tokyo, especially in Shinjuku where some clothes look expensive, but are not too bad, and you unfamiliar with the pricing..

And this place was the winner, mainly because it was open at around 9:30 PM. Price was not bad at around 70K. It is nervous shopping with a girl for the first time in Tokyo, especially in Shinjuku where some clothes look expensive, but are not too bad, and you unfamiliar with the pricing..
Great, glad to help :)

I suppose it was 7k though, not many items in this shop that go over 20k

Reactions: Ken1988
This is not what I was hoping this thread was going to be about. I totally expected it to be complaining about women going shopping in their PJs. Which I have seen some unattractive women do in the US. And recently one woman in Japan which I thought was odd.

Reactions: akasam and MikeH
It's supposedly a status thing in China, but the internet makes up dumb bullshit about Asia as a matter of course so I'm not so sure.

Which I have seen some unattractive women do in the US. And recently one woman in Japan which I thought was odd.

You should wander outside Tokyo sometimes, it is not so uncommon to see ladies shopping groceries in their pajamas.

Upon further consideration that might be a good reason not to wander outside Tokyo.

Reactions: BB0523
You should wander outside Tokyo sometimes, it is not so uncommon to see ladies shopping groceries in their pajamas.

Upon further consideration that might be a good reason not to wander outside Tokyo.

I actually went to 7 Eleven earlier and there was a man and woman together both in their pajamas. I just don't get it, is it too hard to go to the store before you get ready for bed?

Reactions: rob040188
I actually went to 7 Eleven earlier and there was a man and woman together both in their pajamas. I just don't get it, is it too hard to go to the store before you get ready for bed?

What if they run out of condoms? Or whipped cream?

Hello
Looking to buy silk pajama in shinjuku area. Does anyone any reccomendations on shops? Just walking around diff dept stores, i didnt see any.

Anyone have an idea on how much they should cost? I hope less than 20k!

Thanks.

Forget silk, go for the fantastic "plastic" . . . polyester etc.

I don't think I've ever seen condoms at 7 Eleven Japan.
Every conbini in the country stocks them. Okamoto even has special "conbini only" packaging for a three pack of 01s.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'd hope every conbine has them, they are one of the most essential items.

Sometimes they are so well hidden that i have to ask the staff where they are, but i never did not get them at all.

TBH I never looked in the conbini because the love hotels always had 2-3 of them in the room, or I would just go to the sex shops near Ueno/Akihabara and buy them there as they have large selections, even some foreign brands.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland