gihrenzabi

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Camellia Marie

Date of Encounter:
February 2020

Contact Method:
https://form.jotform.me/92994428725472 (booking form)

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours - JPY 60000 + high heel JPY 1000 + extra at Yokohama JPY5000

Type/Location:
5 Star hotel at Yokohama

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
My first review(maybe too long, sorry)

Firstly I would like thank TAG for enlightening me on p4p info and the reviews here are treasures to a rookie like me. I found Camellia’s classified ad on TAG, attractive! Suddenly I got a free night at Yokohama after attending concert, so I tried to contact her via the booking form the day before our date. Surprisingly she replied me by email just about half hour and said ok. Amazing!

After some email communications with the hotel arrangement, I finally met her at hotel lobby elevator and quickly we went back to the hotel room. We went to shower together, I suppose it was simple touching (soft skin!) and kissing, but after some washing she gave me a light BBBJ , I was so surprised! After that I dried myself and wait her at the bed.

She came out of bathroom with sexy fishnet stocking and a black high heel (extra option as mentioned), my favourite type! With her great boobs, she was perfect! So we start with some foreplay like kissing (with tongue, I like it), BBBJ (she has skills with her tongue and some suction, but not the best I’ve ever tried) and 69. I also did some fingering on her and found that she was so sensitive with my fingers, I could feel her body movement while my finger was inside her and heard some moaning (her voice, wow! My favourite too!).

After putting on the cap we began with CG with my hands playing with her boobs. Her boobs are marvellous. Of course, her moaning was the perfect match at that scene. We changed to missionary for a short period of time and I was a bit tired (because I just went back from concert just before the date), she asked me to take a break (I really enjoyed this position). I had not cum yet, she helped me with both HJ and BBBJ and finally popped in her mouth.

After a short break with some chatting on the singer, travelling, we started again. This was the moment I enjoyed most throughout the date. I did a lot of fingering on her, she also enjoyed very much while BBBJ and moaned louder and louder and her voice, um.... my god! I loved that, she loved that and did not want me to stop. Perfect moment for both of us. I think this is called chemistry? I think it is.

Two hours passed, I had shower myself and she did after. Then she left with a goodbye kiss. I missed this kiss.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I thought she was younger than the age mentioned in her page (36). Perfect combination of body shape and voice

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report on your session with Marie, glad you had a good experience.

Approved: 2/13/2020

Thank you for writing a romantic review :love:I remember a very beautiful night with you.
I remember the beautiful night view from your room and enjoy fantastic time with you.
I felt so much pleasure in playing like that. I melted because you enjoyed my nipples.
I was very impressed with the review you wrote.I am very happy to read this.
Thank you very much.I want to see you and a lot of sexy play with you again.:LOL:
I hope to see you again in the future.Please take care !

Last edited:
Thank you for writing a romantic review :love:I remember a very beautiful night with you.
I remember the beautiful night view from your room and enjoy fantastic time with you.
I felt so much pleasure in playing like that. I melted because you enjoyed my nipples.
I was very impressed with the review you wrote.I am very happy to read this.
Thank you very much.I want to see you and a lot of sexy play with you again.:LOL:
I hope to see you again in the future.Please take care !
Thank you for your reply on my review! Please take care during the time of pandemic. Hope I can meet you again soon!

Reactions: Camellia Marie
Status
Not open for further replies.