Appointment Length & Costs:
90mins for 15,000¥

Type/Location:
In call

Language Notes:
I only spoke Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First time review.

I've been with Hana once before I very much enjoyed it. So I give them a call on Friday night to make an appointment.

Appearance:
Hana looks like she is in her late 20s, but I suspect she's really in her early 30s. Dyed blond hair, and very very well balanced body. Breasts are not too large, but just perfect on her. She wears a nice blue silky cosplay kimono which gets very sexy later on.

Shower:
As is the norm with these places, took off my clothes and was lead to the shower. It's as dank as the other reviews say. I would suggest brushing teeth beforehand and not using their mouthwash as it seems to be the cause of the unpleasant smell present in the shower room.

Massage:
Hana has a nice touch and teased me a bit in the beginning with "casual" brushes along the balls with her fingers as she massaged my legs, then moving her way up to my waist, my butt, and my shoulders. It was a decent massage, not out of this world but you can tell that she is doing it to make you feel good and relaxed via human touch rather than breaking your bones and fixing your body as may happen at more serious massage places.

Flip:
With around 15 mins before the massage timer was to end, the flip came and she started from the legs, moving slowly towards my member, and then up to my chest. She returned to my member and lathered a copious amount of oil and lube.
Now it takes me long to blast off, and she must have been at it for at least 10-15 minutes.
During this time, my hands wandered, took off her bra, suckled on her perfect titties, but did not attempt to touch her psy. The sight of her bra coming off while she was in her kimono was very sexy indeed. She kept her position sitting beside me, and was not proactive in initiating other than telling me that I could grab her breasts if it would help me pop. I took off her bra and sucked on her breasts after I asked for permission.

Closing shower:
Standard stuff, not much to say here.

Overall:
I really love Hana. She is a big fan of movies, especially Hollywood and Tom Hardy, and is easily the best looking masseuse I have had. Her touch is great and I'm already looking forward to my next meeting with her.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Thanks for the great evening Hana!

Had time with Hana maybe last year? If she's died her hair thats recent. I had the same experience where she was really passive

I was able to explore her psy, which is also very nice. Free roaming was permitted. I love kimonos, they look especially beautiful when they're open. Beautiful lady and great massage.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland