Workplace Hijinks

What non-approved behaviour have you gotten up to at the workplace?

• Masturbation in the toilets

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Masturbation in another location (supply closet, unused meeting room)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masturbation at your desk

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Sex in the toilets

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Sex in another location (supply closet, unused meeting room)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Sex on (or under) your desk

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Sex on your manager's desk

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Sex with your manager's personal assistant

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Sex with a senior executive's personal assistant

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Sex on a senior executive's desk with the exec's personal assistant while the exec watched

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Remember when Clinton got caught for doing Monica Lewinski in the Oval Office? It pissed off pretty much everybody didnt it? The family values people and social conservatives and religious right went nuts. But even social liberals and the yahoos who would normally either not give a shit or want to give Bill a high five were pissed too. Why? Because he insulted the most important office in our country and every tax paying citizen along with it. Anywhere else is fine Bill, but not in the Oval! So if you don't get it, if you cant understand that the office is sacred in a sense; if you think it is ok to fuck each other on the desks and in the toilets, then you are not serious about your work. You are there for the paycheck and you got nothing better to do with yourself. Fap and fuck and suck away in Your office. Mine is sacred.

How do you build a culture where others respect that your office is a sacred place? Your single, smart and successful. A person of your status must be a target for women in your office. How do you deal with women that try to seduce you? What policies can you, or the company, put in place to counteract such women? Impossible?

Reactions: Wwanderer
Remember when Clinton got caught for doing Monica Lewinski in the Oval Office? It pissed off pretty much everybody didnt it? The family values people and social conservatives and religious right went nuts. But even social liberals and the yahoos who would normally either not give a shit or want to give Bill a high five were pissed too.

I was doing a lot of international travel back at the time (relative to now), and pretty much everyone around the world that I encountered was either totally baffled or highly amused by how much all the uptight Americans cared about such a trivial matter and mundane scandal. It made us look like a bunch of redneck yahoos to most of the world.

The French found it particularly hilarious as I recall; they love laughing at Americans almost as much as we love laughing at them.

-Ww

I was doing a lot of international travel back at the time (relative to now), and pretty much everyone around the world that I encountered was either totally baffled or highly amused by how much all the uptight Americans cared about such a trivial matter and mundane scandal. It made us look like a bunch of redneck yahoos to most of the world.

The French found it particularly hilarious as I recall; they love laughing at Americans almost as much as we love laughing at them.

-Ww
I felt the same. And Monica was a frumpy plain Jane which added to the embarrassment. Now going back a few more years before Bill and Monica, there was that married Presidential hopeful Senator who got photographed with the supermodel on his lap on the magayacht. European Style! Gary Hart that's his name. I would have voted for him just because of that photo. Anyway powerful European men don't need to do it in the office. They leave work early, take long vacations with their mistresses and probably spend a lot of time in expensive hotel rooms during the week with P4P young hotties. Nobody gives a shit and that's how it should be - as long as they are doing their jobs and not otherwise fucking up.

No. I was more appalled that the government wasted so much pork on oral sex.

Nobody I was ever in contact with ever really cared that it happened. "Yeah, so what?"

Shit happens.
I would only say that your friends might lack an understanding of the importance of symbols.

I would only say that your friends might lack an understanding of the importance of symbols.
I would say that you should be try being more helpful here than all these edgy posts that paint you as outsider. You're quickly wearing out your welcome.

Maybe better to go back to lurking? (Please?)

if you cant understand that the office is sacred in a sense; if you think it is ok to fuck each other on the desks and in the toilets

Yeah, now when you mentioned it I realise those two are actually the only possible options. Either your work place is a sacred sanctuary or you fuck your coworkers in the ass in the toilets. Thanks, got it now!

All sex is pretty disgusting. Unless I am involved. Then it is beautiful. And sacred too.

Just not in your office, though. 'Cause the sacred act would cancel out the sacredness of your desktop? ;)

I can always have the area purified by some Shinto priests. Slip em a ten spot and they will do anything you want. They could come in and wave that paper on a stick thing over the desk, say a few Yom Yom Yoms and everything would be pure again.

I can always have the area purified by some Shinto priests. Slip em a ten spot and they will do anything you want. They could come in and wave that paper on a stick thing over the desk, say a few Yom Yom Yoms and everything would be pure again.
It is definitely more interesting and creative than firing people ...

Yeah, now when you mentioned it I realise those two are actually the only possible options. Either your work place is a sacred sanctuary or you fuck your coworkers in the ass in the toilets. Thanks, got it now!

Damn. I haven't fucked any of my co-workers in the ass in the toilet yet so my workplace must be sacred.

I was hoping for the other option...

Damn. I haven't fucked any of my co-workers in the ass in the toilet yet so my workplace must be sacred.

I was hoping for the other option...

Well maybe the toilet at least is sacred ?

Well maybe the toilet at least is sacred ?

If I get to do it there in the bum then yes, it will be sacred.

But otherwise I will vote for napping. At work that is even better than having sex.

Reactions: Frenchy