World Cup

When I was a kid everyone said overpopulation is the biggest threat to the human kind. Nowadays people have found cooler threats but if you stop to think about it (yeah, I know, not a popular thing) everything still comes down to it. Having less people will make our planet healthier.

So the way Japan is doing it seems to be correct for me. The right way is not to attract more people from non-developing countries to come in to make more babies but to find ways how to cope as a society and a country with declining population. Every country should do the same.

Non-developing countries? You mean those barbarians from Switzerland and Norway ? Yeah lets keep them at bay!

Funny thing is .. I ‘ m watching from a place where there are more ladies than men.
I have a theory that football chicks are merely into the Instagram value of it.
But rugby chicks , they really like the game and the testosterone

Funny thing is .. I ‘ m watching from a place where there are more ladies than men.
I have a theory that football chicks are merely into the Instagram value of it.
But rugby chicks , they really like the game and the testosterone

Are the bars packed?

Saw a pic of a new sports bar in Roppongi ...and it was empty for the JPN game. I think they screwed up not putting the games on free to air TV, at least the JPN games.

Are the bars packed?

Saw a pic of a new sports bar in Roppongi ...and it was empty for the JPN game. I think they screwed up not putting the games on free to air TV, at least the JPN games.
Can’t say for Japan , i was in the stadium and it was packed though. And they LOVE to win against Russia.
But tonight its really rugby chicks chasing rugby guys and you know what? It feels good

Can’t say for Japan , i was in the stadium and it was packed though. And they LOVE to win against Russia.
But tonight its really rugby chicks chasing rugby guys and you know what? It feels good

What bar? What age bracket are these rugby chicks?

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Plenty of "girl next door" types and young MILFs in JPN jerseys made it onto the camera at the JPN v Russia game. The cameramen also found some Russian babes that I would like to move in next door.

Plenty of "girl next door" types and young MILFs in JPN jerseys made it onto the camera at the JPN v Russia game. The cameramen also found some Russian babes that I would like to move in next door.
Trust me, there were also Russian babes supporting Japan who were SO FUCKING HOT!!!!!!

Trust me, there were also Russian babes supporting Japan who were SO FUCKING HOT!!!!!!
Russian or more likely ex-colonies like Ukraine, Estonia etc . Ie hating Russians. Still blonde and hot

Reactions: namae
Russian or more likely ex-colonies like Ukraine, Estonia etc . Ie hating Russians.

That's what I thought too and tried to impress the ladies with my knowledge of jokes about Russians. Until I figured out they actually identified as Russians; their grandparents have been force-moved to the colonies from Mother Russia.

Reactions: Frenchy
That's what some ladies once were to see a popular college game, like Keio v Doshisha back in the 80s.

Yeah well you know in rugby we are not much into the latest fashion...
Especially when older fashion was so much better ;)

That's what I thought too and tried to impress the ladies with my knowledge of jokes about Russians. Until I figured out they actually identified as Russians; their grandparents have been force-moved to the colonies from Mother Russia.

I know , its tricky right? Some may have a Russian parent and non-Russian one too
People bitch about the EU (ok... Brits only) but USSR was a whole different ballgame

Reactions: MikeH