Guest viewing is limited

Would you accept a walk with a 18 yo girl?

I don’t consider a tycoon a pimp. What pimp has tycoon money? And lots of Americans go to prison over stupid stuff. They realize perfectly what it means to carry that and what prison is like. And it’s just a way of saying how serious some dads are about who their daughter is around. I would suppose that u don’t read US news much or don’t follow those local stories. You don’t have to worry! I don’t have any kids and I don’t have any plans on having any.
“You pimp out your daughter” would mean you are the pimp and you sell her to someone else (the tycoon).

Personally I would be way more unhappy if my daughter was caught up with anyone like Trump than if she came home with a regular old man. Tycoons are some heartless people

Reactions: Wwanderer
I was thinking exactly the same thing as I read the article...typical media "scare tactics". Without some stats to tell you how heavily enforced a law is, the whole spiel is pretty hypothetical. I mean in principle Japanese prisons could soon be overflowing with people who bought or sold FS, but we all know it isn't going to happen.

-Ww
That is, if its even an offense that can get people jail time.

Reactions: Wwanderer
“You pimp out your daughter” would mean you are the pimp and you sell her to someone else (the tycoon).

Personally I would be way more unhappy if my daughter was caught up with anyone like Trump than if she came home with a regular old man. Tycoons are some heartless people
Some tycoons are heartless people. But not all tycoons are some heartless people.

I wouldn’t walk with an 18 year old girl in the park if thete was any possibility of sex. Too young for the Buta. If she were just a normal kid who for some stupid reason wanted to take a walk with an old pig, well then I would be happy to do it. I would enjoy talking about her life. But I would ask her to leave her phone at home because if she is a normal 18 year old, actually she is not capable of walking in the park and having a sustained conversation. Sadly she can’t live in the moment with the Buta. She would be looking at her phone every few minutes. No matter how funny or captivating my conversation was she would be on that fucking phone.

That would be my main concern to be honest, or that the "18 year old" is in on it and trying to bait you for the police...is that even a thing?

Offtopic but I heard stories of ppl on trains getting falsely accused of groping a woman and getting extorted by the girl and bf who’s in on it. “Pay money or we go to the cops”. No idea if this is a common thing but it’s the reason I stand close to the door and never make eye contact. Scary shit.

Reactions: Ken1988
Offtopic but I heard stories of ppl on trains getting falsely accused of groping a woman and getting extorted by the girl and bf who’s in on it. “Pay money or we go to the cops”. No idea if this is a common thing but it’s the reason I stand close to the door and never make eye contact. Scary shit.
If that ever happens, just laugh really loud and say in a loud voice, “Why the fuck would I grope a fat ugly skag like you? You wanna go to to cops? Alright, let’s go to the cops you scamming piece of shit! It’s obvious what you are trying to do here, and I think we should tell the cops all about it!”

Reactions: LeonGRAY
If that ever happens, just laugh really loud and say in a loud voice, “Why the fuck would I grope a fat ugly skag like you? You wanna go to to cops? Alright, let’s go to the cops you scamming piece of shit! It’s obvious what you are trying to do here, and I think we should tell the cops all about it!”

But what if she’s hot :p

That would be my main concern to be honest, or that the "18 year old" is in on it and trying to bait you for the police...is that even a thing?

I'd be astonished if it were...especially in Japan. I'm not sure, but I don't believe that the Japanese police are allowed to conduct sting operations of any kind, a legacy of the popular hatred of the pre-WW2 secret police.

The Japanese police are not legally allowed to conduct sting operations of any sort. Nor are they allowed to do undercover work.

They're quite honestly scary enough as it is with the power that a 23 day hold gives them, imagine if they could do stings and undercover work as well...

As others pointed out, there were false accusation cases enough to make Japanese ojisans worry.

I would love to walk with her though if she introduces herself, "I'm 18 and I'm crazy. My uncle says the two always go together...."

As others pointed out, there were false accusation cases enough to make Japanese ojisans worry.

There have been rumours about false accusations, but the only ones I have seen myself have all been in movies. As not in movie theatres but in the movies shown there.

I know personally many Japanese ojisans, and none of them have expressed being worried about false accusations. Many have been worried if they have enough money left after beers to get them to a pink salon to be blown by 18 year olds though.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I've witnessed twice the arrestation of guys for groping and I assure you it's much better to experience it as a simple passerby.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So, you're a guy in your 40s and a 18 yo girls wants to spend some time with you just having a walk somewhere in Tokyo. Nothing more.

What do you do?

You decline?
You accept?

Why?
If you are 40 and considering f**king ( lets be honest, thats what this is about) an 18 year old, but dont have the balls to make your own decision, then something has gone very wrong with your life.

Reactions: impish and LeonGRAY
My decision was made long before posting here.
This thread was just for entertainment purpose.
You're reasoning like a simpleton.

If you are 40 and considering f**king ( lets be honest, thats what this is about) an 18 year old, but dont have the balls to make your own decision, then something has gone very wrong with your life.

Reactions: warubuta
Bqsqdq.
I've witnessed twice the arrestation of guys for groping and I assure you it's much better to experience it as a simple passerby.
I don’t think arrestation is a word, but I know what you mean and I commend you for pushing the boundaries of the language.

Reactions: LeonGRAY
My decision was made long before posting here.
This thread was just for entertainment purpose.
You're reasoning like a simpleton.
I said ‘if’ and my statement holds true. Interesting you got so defensive about it though.

I said ‘if’ and my statement holds true. Interesting you got so defensive about it though.
Being conflicted on this choice has nothing to do with testicular mass. Everyone want to fuck and 18 year old. The question is if you can do it without causing problems for the 18 year old girl.

Reactions: BankerguyCanada
Here we go! Today’s TAG stereotype!! I guess the tycoon community will look elsewhere to drop their wads....
Oh? You didnt get the memo? If you are rich, by definition, you are a source of heartlessness and evil in the world. If you are white and male it just makes it worse.

If you already made up your mind, why did you post the question? Wait! You did it for entertainment? For each post, you must reward all of us with a one hour session with a top JAV female star! We want to be reciprocated with a PSE!

You need no reward.
The reward is only mine.

If you already made up your mind, why did you post the question? Wait! You did it for entertainment? For each post, you must reward all of us with a one hour session with a top JAV female star! We want to be reciprocated with a PSE!

There’s chics that advertise that they are looking for a Papa at 18 on SA. Here’s what happens. You meet them. They then start asking for shit like clothes, shoes, and other stuff. If you really ask them about their daily life you will find that they are still in secondary school. If I think about it, I probably would say 19 would be my limit. But of course, there’s nothing wrong with walking with anyone considered an adult and they agree to it. But don’t go thinking it would be okay with everyone. I’ve already said my idea if I were a daddy. But it’s a good thing I’m not!