Guest viewing is limited

Would you accept a walk with a 18 yo girl?

If you really ask them about their daily life you will find that they are still in secondary school.

Be careful there - being an active high school student makes them ineligible for any sort of P4P activities, with all the legal trouble that can incur.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Be careful there - being an active high school student makes them ineligible for any sort of P4P activities, with all the legal trouble that can incur.
The point is that 18 year olds are not safe to walk with. It says that they can join at 17 on other dating sites as well. So don’t tell me to be careful because I’m not going walking with any 18 year olds nor going to meet any off of SA. I do think that they get booted off SA if you report them.

The point is that 18 year olds are not safe to walk with. It says that they can join at 17 on other dating sites as well. So don’t tell me to be careful because I’m not going walking with any 18 year olds nor going to meet any off of SA. I do think that they get booted off SA if you report them.

They do with evidence. It’s been done.

okay...so scratch what i said on page 3 of this thread. Met a super kawaii 19 yr old on the weekend. got kinda freaky in the karaoke...it was hot... gona close the deal thursday.
I really need to "grow up" >.<

okay...so scratch what i said on page 3 of this thread. Met a super kawaii 19 yr old on the weekend. got kinda freaky in the karaoke...it was hot... gona close the deal thursday.
I really need to "grow up" >.<

I dunno if you need to grow up, but imo you definitely need to confirm her age by seeing an ID or in some reliable manner. Believe it or not, I have it on reliable authority that not all women are 100% honest about their ages, especially when dealing with men they find attractive.

-Ww

Reactions: just4fun
I dunno if you need to grow up, but imo you definitely need to confirm her age by seeing an ID or in some reliable manner. Believe it or not, I have it on reliable authority that not all women are 100% honest about their ages, especially when dealing with men they find attractive.

-Ww
dude.. thats actually rly good advice. i will check before smashing

Reactions: Wwanderer
Ah, didn't see the date. Thought it was happening sooner, guess they need time to adjust all the related laws.

I'm betting they need time for a few key politicians' daughters to turn 20.....

Lying about age is very common, but usually the other way around: women claiming to be 10 years younger to be more attractive for marriage. It's funny seeing their profiles on sites like JC, Match, WF with different ages. It always cracks me up when those women say they are looking for "honest guy". One "26" year old girl described herself as "honest and sincere" but she turned out to be 32.

White lie? Or devious?

Reactions: impish
Lying about age is very common, but usually the other way around: women claiming to be 10 years younger to be more attractive for marriage. It's funny seeing their profiles on sites like JC, Match, WF with different ages. It always cracks me up when those women say they are looking for "honest guy". One "26" year old girl described herself as "honest and sincere" but she turned out to be 32.

White lie? Or devious?
somewhere in between imho

So, you're a guy in your 40s and a 18 yo girls wants to spend some time with you just having a walk somewhere in Tokyo. Nothing more.

What do you do?

You decline?
You accept?

Why?
Wouldn’t know how to fully answer that because I’m far from 40 but I’ll try the best I can. I would think she’d be interested in me if she wanted to spend time. I’m no expert in relationships or women but most of the time when a women wanted to spend time with me it most likely ended with her clothes off. Every girl isn’t the same but from my experience women don’t waste their time with you unless they want something. She might want a friend, a lover, a sugar daddy, someone to talk to, etc. I’ve never hung out with a women who didn’t want anything. I’m young so not sure if you can relate to my answer but just wanted to give my input.(y)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Wouldn’t know how to fully answer that because I’m far from 40 but I’ll try the best I can. I would think she’d be interested in me if she wanted to spend time. I’m no expert in relationships or women but most of the time when a women wanted to spend time with me it most likely ended with her clothes off. Every girl isn’t the same but from my experience women don’t waste their time with you unless they want something. She might want a friend, a lover, a sugar daddy, someone to talk to, etc. I’ve never hung out with a women who didn’t want anything. I’m young so not sure if you can relate to my answer but just wanted to give my input.(y)
i dont agree 100% with this. maybe i just have different experiences but there are a handful of woman in my life that i hangout with..who want to hangout with me...and all they want from me is my friendship. I agree..a lot of woman want more than that..(marriage, sex, money, attention) however not all!

There's a stigma to ages. Everyone has one.

i dont agree 100% with this. maybe i just have different experiences but there are a handful of woman in my life that i hangout with..who want to hangout with me...and all they want from me is my friendship. I agree..a lot of woman want more than that..(marriage, sex, money, attention) however not all!

Understandable - Everyone has different experiences.(y)