Guest viewing is limited

Would you accept a walk with a 50 yo MILF?

LeonGRAY

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, you're a guy in your 20s and a 50 yo MILF wants to spend some time with you just having a walk somewhere in Tokyo. Nothing more.

What do you do?

You decline?
You accept?

Why?

I'd prefer coffee. But sure, why not.

I'm sure you're playing on the stigma in a reversed situation (i.e. the other thread).

I'd go with the belief that an older man has a upper advantage to a younger woman, which doesn't look good for appearances.
Younger man with and older woman, doesn't seem to through up many red flags... at least in my mind.

Reactions: LeonGRAY
I'd prefer coffee. But sure, why not.

I'm sure you're playing on the stigma in a reversed situation (i.e. the other thread).

I'd go with the belief that an older man has a upper advantage to a younger woman, which doesn't look good for appearances.
Younger man with and older woman, doesn't seem to through up many red flags... at least in my mind.

Whenever I see a foreigner with an older woman I always assume he is shopping with his mother in-law.

Reactions: akasam
Yes. Accept.
Because she might end up walking you right past a love hotel. From there it is your responsibility to ask if she'd like to take a "rest."
And, I caught myself reading "50" and thinking, hmmm, that's kind of old (but I'm almost the same age). ;)

Reactions: SJJ002 and impish
If it is truly an average 50yr old J woman, I would decline. Why? Well, because your average 50 yr old J woman is not very attractive, not interested in sex and probably a boring conversationalist. What else is there? It would be a waste of my time. Now if you offered me the chance to interview 10 random J women and pick one, I could probably find the one who would be worth taking a walk with.

Last edited:
Reactions: all4naughty69
Well, since the title says "50 year old MILF" that means she's more than attractive enough. And in my experience, even if she thinks she doesn't like sex if I get the chance to show her that she just hasn't had proper sex before then she's pretty much down for it anytime.

And in my experience, even if she thinks she doesn't like sex

A 50 year old lady who invites you for a walk already likes and wants to have sex. I have never met a 50 year old girl who thinks going out with a guy means just going out.

A 50 year old lady who invites you for a walk already likes and wants to have sex. I have never met a 50 year old girl who thinks going out with a guy means just going out.
I have never me a 50 year old girl. Period. But I have met lots of 50 year old ladies who do not want sex. They want my money. They want my sanity. They want to enslave me and make me feed, clothe and shelter them forever. In return they will do almost nothing for me.

Older ladies are hot but Japanese Milfs in general are very attractive. Seen a few already.

In this heat I don't think I could handle walking for very far. Would rather find somewhere to relax with the air con.

Age is just a number... it totally depends on the lady if she is fun she will be better than and young girl..

Age is just a number... it totally depends on the lady if she is fun she will be better than and young girl..

An odd thread to pick for your first ever TAG post!

But in any case, I often wonder why no one ever says what they get paid or what something costs them is "just a number"! :D

-Ww