Guest viewing is limited

Would you date a man or woman with scars?

It's not new! I do listen to her she had an abusive boyfriend and I am guessing that that is a result of that. She has other smaller scars on her back. To be truthful, I have been married twice and since denounced relationships and this one comes along and apoeals to me intellectually rather than physically like my first two relationships. When I was younger imperfections were a turn off. Call me shallow but that is how I was. Everybody else had the cadillac and I had the Ferrari. Now I see a wrecked sports car. I am what I am.
Its probably behind her. People change with the different phases in their life.

I hope so! We are planning to go on a trip to Hawaii in December.

It was the first time for me to see something like that and I have had this desire to ask about her scars that up until that moment I had never seen. I dont think I care about scars actually. I think I care about not finding out what drove her to do that.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Scars are life's bookmarks. They do not bother me. My requirements are simple. Intelligence and compatibility. She/ze likes sex.

I was curious cause I met a hottie with some scars. At first I was taken aback. She said she had a fall but looks unlikely. But I am not really sure. I like her but I don't to get involved more than I am. Recent thing that happened after I saw the article. Was it karma telling me to be less focused on flawless skin and more focused on personality? I found out that we have a lot in common when it comes to living life. But the scars on her wrists make me wonder. Most of the time she kept them covered but on Sunday we were fooling around and I guess she forgot about her scars and off came those sun protector sleeve things. She religiously wears them. I didnt say anything and I wont I don't think.

Maybe do some research into "cutters". Maybe you already have. You may be taking on a lot. Or nothing. I've dated two girls who were cutters. One was a roller coaster. One had just been depressed. Both were good people.