Would you like to join for a sexy activity with hot girl?

FanSecretto

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello.

I have a friendly Locanto contact (or couple) that are looking for any man to join and play with a sexy girl to have fun. The post is advertised in public. I have contacted with them, and made exchanges of chats to arrange the fun time to sexually play with her.
Now, he asks more men to add in joining for fun activity with her. I am looking any men to take interests in joining.

He prefers men that are:
preferably, ideally 18-21 years old young
any race would do
Inexperienced is ok, the guy can help you experience doing the sex.

Please send a conversation or message to me if you are interested. I would give you the public post link that you can send messages to the contact.

Thank you. You can leave comments for discussing.

Have you ever met the couple or lady in real life??!
In real life as in where you are close enough to smell the individuals?

No, I haven't met them in real life yet. I met the boyfriend of the lady virtually.
I'm not sure what you would gonna smell around the individuals, but it's possible you can use her according to the post's description. You can try asking him with your fetish lol.

Last edited:
I have a friendly Locanto contact (or couple) that are looking for any man to join and play with a sexy girl
First it’s “any man”, then next sentence “preferably 18-21 years old”. Oh, the myopia of youth!

Never heard of Locanto before, but just a quick look thru the personal ads leaves the impression that it is full of scammers. Makes Craigslist look almost kosher. Caution advised.

Oh you cynical you. If it's in the internetz it must be true.

Oh you cynical you. If it's in the internetz it must be true.
20201101_011642.jpg

Never heard of Locanto before, but just a quick look thru the personal ads leaves the impression that it is full of scammers. Makes Craigslist look almost kosher. Caution advised.

Well, I could see obvious scam posts in Locanto. It's hard to put up a good first message with attention for advertiser/s to judge whether my saying is ok or not.

How much complication here: middlemen, unknown third parties, contradictions ... a perfect cocktail for a bitter taste.

Reactions: MikeH
Please send a conversation or message to me if you are interested. I would give you the public post link that you can send messages to the contact.

I think I could leave this link here since it is in public already:

https://tokyo.locanto.jp/ID_4627149362/sexy-girl-wants-a-young-guy-to-use-her-while-BF-watches.html

Just in this case, you can send the message to him not just ideally that age range; just younger than her. (not older than her - she's 27 years old)

How much complication here: middlemen, unknown third parties, contradictions ... a perfect cocktail for a bitter taste.
Can you imagine if I added myself into the mix? Trainweck guaranteed :ROFLMAO:

Have you ever met the couple or lady in real life??!
In real life as in where you are close enough to smell the individuals?
Yeah a grown ass 27 old woman seeking a 18 old boy smells a bit fishy. Not sure if she has consent.

Just adding small update, I just persuade my friendly contact, and he asks young men to come and join that are younger than me (I'm 27 years old) - so the range is 18-26. You don't have to take the age restriction seriously as he is looking for young men who are younger than the lady. It's a yummy invitation.