Guest viewing is limited

Would You Men Sacrifice Your Wives To Save Yourselves?

How many women would sacrifice their most beloved husbands to save themselves?

Nah my wife is the better parent, so Id sacrifice myself.
id hope to get a blow job or something before dying though.
prioritizing the DNA transmission , I see
You are a noble man Durg , cheers to your last blowjob (maybe) (y)

Reactions: Lukes and impish
Nah my wife is the better parent, so Id sacrifice myself.
id hope to get a blow job or something before dying though.

I think this is something you should talk with her. You know all women love communicating.

Tell her if things go awry you are willing to sacrifice yourself for the benefit of the kids. And ask for that blowjob now, you don't know if there is time for that when the crisis hits.

Then if you are still alive tomorrow I think it might be a good idea to refresh her memory by having the talk again.

240BE667-66BB-42E1-8EB9-F70D049B306D.jpeg

The robe I’ll wear when I’m talking to police officers after I sacrifice my husband

Reactions: AMcguyver
That sounds like more work than it's worth. I mean, just think of the paperwork alone.

Nah, I'll just let whatever it is take me out and let it be her problem for once. Bonus if it's on a Sunday night and I get to avoid the 7 or 8 meetings I'm sure to have the next day at work.

Would You Men Sacrifice Your Wives To Save Yourselves?

Not a chance in hell. I’m stuck with her and she’s stuck with me. ;)

Our cat on the other hand would take both of us out in a heartbeat. :cat: Only thing that’s stopping her is she hasn’t figured out how to work a can opener. Yet. ;)

Reactions: Rusty Trombone
Frenchy can you tell us how you met your wife, how you fall in love with her, how you decided to get married, and why it turned to shit?
Are you a detective or something ? :confused:

ok short answer without disclosing too much private info :
1 . I was young and dumb
2. I was young and dumb
3. I was young and dumb
4. I became older and less dumb

Last edited:
If I were a detective I would find your answer highly suspicious. Ahaha

Young and dumb, I have a few friends like this, they ignore all the red flags unfortunately

Are you a detective or something ? :confused:

ok short answer without disclosing too much private info :
1 . I was young and dumb
2. I was young and dumb
3. I was young and dumb
4. I became older and less dumb

The thing that truly worries me is that not a single time you mention sex here or at least some form of physical attraction. And I'm buying the getting old part, but for the rest ... ;)

The thing that truly worries me is that not a single time you mention sex here or at least some form of physical attraction. And I'm buying the getting old part, but for the rest ... ;)
Ok it was meh at the beginning (both sides’ fault... she was never really into it and I was way too obsessed by it but no P4P experience back then so I was meh too anyway). Then it became non-existent.

(I should launch the #MehToo hashtag. Sounds very appropriate :D)

Reactions: Sudsy
Ok it was meh at the beginning

That's actually interesting as the most common pattern I have seen is a young guy gets a great blowjob for the first time and decides it must be a sign of true love. :p