Guest viewing is limited

Y-Shirt (SL) Y-Shirt to Watashi - Kaoru, Unlimited GFE Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the issue with city heaven is:
Only updates when the shop updates and not all shops prioritize that.
And only shows the status of the ladies right NOW. So if they have a two hour booking that starts in 15 minutes, they will show as available even though they are not.

Anyway as already discussed: walk in and test your luck, or contact the lady directly to book.

I have been to this store a few times, and have tried calling for reservations, messaging on CH for reservations, asking in person, and messaging on Line ahead. My experience has been that they flatly and strongly refuse any reservations from foreigners to the point that they will yell at you and hang up the phone if you try to ask any questions. Also, on their CH reservation page, they literally wrote a message in English saying “sorry we do not accept reservations from foreigners.” If you try to message them through CH support chat, they also will ignore you.

Messaging on Line also only works if you have seen the provider once before. I tried sending a Line message after seeing the provider that I’d seen her before, and it was the only way I was ever able to get a reservation. Otherwise, they completely ignore you. I tried cold message before and all I got were crickets. There was a guy robinmask who said he lied once about having seen the girl before to get them to respond, but I can’t recommend that because it poisons the well making it seem like gaijin are dishonest.

Really, this store’s policy for gaijin, at least before recently, is that they only want to accept walk-ins. I wonder if this has changed though. If they no longer even accept walk-ins, then it seems like they are just banning all foreigners period now. I’m curious to hear others’ recent experiences.
Is it the same dudes from DH? They were generally pretty chill with me. I never went to Y-shirt before the merge though.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Is it the same dudes from DH? They were generally pretty chill with me. I never went to Y-shirt before the merge though.
I refer to Y-Shirt before the merge. I also went once after the merge and my impression is that DH staff is gone and everything is processed through Y-Shirt staff and policies.

Damn that sucks. The guys at DH were real bros. I haven't been to DH in about a year though.

I have been to this store a few times, and have tried calling for reservations, messaging on CH for reservations, asking in person, and messaging on Line ahead. My experience has been that they flatly and strongly refuse any reservations from foreigners to the point that they will yell at you and hang up the phone if you try to ask any questions. Also, on their CH reservation page, they literally wrote a message in English saying “sorry we do not accept reservations from foreigners.” If you try to message them through CH support chat, they also will ignore you.

Messaging on Line also only works if you have seen the provider once before. I tried sending a Line message after seeing the provider that I’d seen her before, and it was the only way I was ever able to get a reservation. Otherwise, they completely ignore you. I tried cold message before and all I got were crickets. There was a guy robinmask who said he lied once about having seen the girl before to get them to respond, but I can’t recommend that because it poisons the well making it seem like gaijin are dishonest.

Really, this store’s policy for gaijin, at least before recently, is that they only want to accept walk-ins. I wonder if this has changed though. If they no longer even accept walk-ins, then it seems like they are just banning all foreigners period now. I’m curious to hear others’ recent experiences.

Yeah I don't recommend what I did for first-timer either, I think I wrote that in a matter-of-fact kinda way rather than "you definitely should do this" :D the only reason I knew I could get away with that was I had frequented that place since 2-3 years ago, and usually at least one staff recognize me by face or name. Honestly though, recently they've been really hostile towards foreigners. I've never seen a shop actually write on their Cityheaven booking page, in English, that not only do they not accept online/phone reservation from gajin, but they will also not accept English-sounding nickname. That's pushing the boundary of xenophobic just a tiny bit if you ask me.

In my most recent visit (shortly after Golden Week), I called to confirm a booking I'd already made, but was told the same thing until I gave my name, then whoever was on the other side checked with his colleague who recognized my name, and it was back to the slimy polite tone. I know it's a business, but sometimes the way these guys talk to me makes me feel sick

Well, this thread sure got some traction.

@JayL Sucks about you getting rejected by the shop. I don't really have much to say about this as it was my first time going. That the tout didn't immediately try to usher me in and limited the time options I had probably shows that they aren't totally 100% okay with foreigners. I think there was another review that basically backed up that notion. Maybe I got lucky that day or I was the right shade of Asian to get let in. Hard to say with these things but just chalk it up as a bad day and give it a go another time.
Sorry for jumping on your thread like this. It was your post that inspired me to try a soapland after years of not going. I think my last soapland experience might have been Ascot Club before they became fully antiforeigner and shut down. Might still have the pink and white member's card laying around somewhere ? Imagine my disappointment when I didn't even get a shot.

Twelve girls available on city heaven. Walked in and got shown five. Reason is cause I'm gaijin? No. The other seven had appointments already in the future and/or end of shifts, but not right NOW.

Was recommended Erina (excellent choice; review coming) but only allowed 70 minutes because that's all she had open.

Also I have the benefit of having visited many times since Darling Harbor days so they usually recognize me.
Glad that worked out for you. Sincerely. I never went to Darling Harbor before but the consensus seems to be that it was good. At the risk of getting you admonished for giving a play by play, can you offer a play by play?

So I guess the lesson is travel back in time to before the Darling Harbor merger, make a great impression, return to the present and reap the rewards. This is a joke btw

Last edited:
Sorry for jumping on your thread like this. It was your post that inspired me to try a soapland after years of not going. I think my last soapland experience might have been Ascot Club before they became fully antiforeigner and shut down. Might still have the pink and white member's card laying around somewhere ? Imagine my disappointment when I didn't even get a shot.

Don't sweat it. Kinda stinks that my encouraging post somehow turned to be a whole lotta nothing for you. There are plenty of gaijin friendly options still out there so there will be other chances. Actually, based off some TAG reviews, I had time to check out Orihime Jyotei in Kawasaki. Attitude was a complete 180 from Y Shirt to Watashi as they were more than happy to have a gaijin like myself come in. Very friendly. I'll see about getting a review out eventually haha.

Reactions: SatoKM and Maxblack
Don't sweat it. Kinda stinks that my encouraging post somehow turned to be a whole lotta nothing for you. There are plenty of gaijin friendly options still out there so there will be other chances. Actually, based off some TAG reviews, I had time to check out Orihime Jyotei in Kawasaki. Attitude was a complete 180 from Y Shirt to Watashi as they were more than happy to have a gaijin like myself come in. Very friendly. I'll see about getting a review out eventually haha.
Its fine, the entire day was bad. I still really want to try a soapland again so I will try this place you've recommended here, Orihime. I'll try to be there this weekend when they open. I gotta do something while my #1 fav, AM's Nana is taking an extended leave of absence. I got a my new favorite Thai massage girl. Strangely her shop gets like no business even she's a total smokeshow (she's attractive). I'm rambling now. Thanks for the suggestion

Glad that worked out for you. Sincerely. I never went to Darling Harbor before but the consensus seems to be that it was good. At the risk of getting you admonished for giving a play by play, can you offer a play by play?
I wrote a review of Erina.
So I guess the lesson is travel back in time to before the Darling Harbor merger, make a great impression, return to the present and reap the rewards. This is a joke btw
I think the dudes who worked at DH are ok. The others are kind of dicks so yeah I got recognized by the younger dude from DH.

Reactions: JayL

I guess the "no gaijin policy" has returned to many soaplands.
I was very afraid that this was gonna be one of the consequences of reopening the borders.
I hope that I am wrong but it seems the "Japanese only" policy will get more strict as foreigners will start to enter freely to Japan again.

I haven't been in Y-Shirt yet, but when it was Darling Harbor I went to see Kaoru. I made reservations using Twitter DM. I contacted Kaoru and she made the reservation for me. Everything went smooth and didn't have any problems at the front desk. They already knew.

It has always worked for me! Contacting the girl directly through her LINE or Twitter account. Even for soaplands that have strict no gaijin policy

Reactions: Maxblack
Sorry to add to the pile of complains, but its true that after the merge the staff was mostly the old guys from y-shirt.

Also this shop doesn't update their cityheaven often enough. I walked in at noon one day after seeing that Miyu was free for the whole day on CH and got rejected because "she was fully booked".
Due to some magical blessing of the fuuzoku gods, when I was about to walk out one of the younger staff asked whether I would be interested in getting a reservation for her later that night. I obliged, paid the full money, and returned back 5 hours later to enjoy a nice time with Miyu.

On a positive note, Kaoru is probably the most accesible girls on this shop. she has her Twitter, Line, and email on her profile page https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=kaorud
Her twitter even says that she accept first time reservations. Just make sure to send a straight request : ask if she accepts foreigners, write your name in katakana, day and time, how long, and your japanese phone number.
Good luck.

Sorry to add to the pile of complains, but its true that after the merge the staff was mostly the old guys from y-shirt.

Also this shop doesn't update their cityheaven often enough. I walked in at noon one day after seeing that Miyu was free for the whole day on CH and got rejected because "she was fully booked".
Due to some magical blessing of the fuuzoku gods, when I was about to walk out one of the younger staff asked whether I would be interested in getting a reservation for her later that night. I obliged, paid the full money, and returned back 5 hours later to enjoy a nice time with Miyu.

On a positive note, Kaoru is probably the most accesible girls on this shop. she has her Twitter, Line, and email on her profile page https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=kaorud
Her twitter even says that she accept first time reservations. Just make sure to send a straight request : ask if she accepts foreigners, write your name in katakana, day and time, how long, and your japanese phone number.
Good luck.

Sounds like the staff are not on the same page and that kind of inconsistency is a problem. A customer shouldn't have to rely on a great reputation and sympathetic staff members, or providers, to get the opportunity to pay them money. Understanding the language, customs, being respectful and paying the money should be all that's required and that's already asking a bit much. Seriously, we're expected to pay, because this is not a charity. Courtesy should go both ways. Business must be going great for them to be so exclusionary and that's great. Just like with AM, I deserve better and I will go elsewhere to get better. Good luck with their business.

Sounds like the staff are not on the same page and that kind of inconsistency is a problem. A customer shouldn't have to rely on a great reputation and sympathetic staff members, or providers, to get the opportunity to pay them money. Understanding the language, customs, being respectful and paying the money should be all that's required and that's already asking a bit much. Seriously, we're expected to pay, because this is not a charity. Courtesy should go both ways. Business must be going great for them to be so exclusionary and that's great. Just like with AM, I deserve better and I will go elsewhere to get better. Good luck with their business.

I do not know how long have you been in Japan to understand some things that as western men, doesn't make any sense.
Japanese tend to follow policies and rules strictly without exceptions. Even though it could carry negative consequences to their business, because they follow the rules and obey their superiors.
Unlikely in America or Europe, where denying you service or entrance to a place, restaurant or store just because your nationality, skin color or physical appearance could carry serious consequences such a lawsuit and even time in jail, Japan is a country where this kind of discrimination happens.
For example: Hot Springs (Onsen), Fitness Centers do not allow people with tattoos... Some restaurants will not allow you to enter and saying that is full, even though you see Japanese people enter after you....
It doesn't matter if you have money, you are well behaved, willing to spend a considerably amount of cash.... They prefer to get out of business before breaking the "Japanese Only" rule!

She's the most popular lady on the "milf" side of the shop, I wouldn't be surprised if she's fully booked up on weekends

I do not know how long have you been in Japan to understand some things that as western men, doesn't make any sense.
Japanese tend to follow policies and rules strictly without exceptions. Even though it could carry negative consequences to their business, because they follow the rules and obey their superiors.
Unlikely in America or Europe, where denying you service or entrance to a place, restaurant or store just because your nationality, skin color or physical appearance could carry serious consequences such a lawsuit and even time in jail, Japan is a country where this kind of discrimination happens.
For example: Hot Springs (Onsen), Fitness Centers do not allow people with tattoos... Some restaurants will not allow you to enter and saying that is full, even though you see Japanese people enter after you....
It doesn't matter if you have money, you are well behaved, willing to spend a considerably amount of cash.... They prefer to get out of business before breaking the "Japanese Only" rule!

You know, if you want an idea of how long I've been here in Japan, you can just click on my username and that'll give you a vague idea. I was here for years before I signed up for the website, but I think my account predates your own. I won't go over my resume, but I'd say that I know the Japanese language and culture fairly wel through a combo of study and personal experience. That's all you get.

Umm, I don't want to come off as disparaging, but I get the feeling that you like to simp for Japan. Maybe you have one of those traditional looking Japanese photos of yourself in a Yukata and getas? That's fine to simp for Japan, but I won't ever do that. You really took my words and just regurgitated it out of context. Policy is important to follow, but we're literally discussing the lack of consistency. Apparently this place isn't Japanese only, sort of? Most recent reviews I have read have commented that y shirt is antiforeigner. It's not just me. Frankly, Japan's economy over the last 2 years has been learning the lesson of what happens when you exclude foreigners. I think that's part of why so many other soaps in Taito and elsewhere regularly allow foreigners, if you've got money and are well behaved, because businesses like a return business. Places like y shirt are not going to be successful. I am not saying all women have to accept foreigners, but the option should be open to who's the "yes or no". Businesses have a responsibility to take care of customers so they can continue to make money. It's fine if they continue to exclude foreigners, but they'll continue to hold themselves back. The customer will just go next door. Hopefully, y shirt and exclusionary businesses like it flops.

Lastly, I don't know how much you actually know about the west, because that's not necessarily true either. Have you been there? If so, do any traveling?

Ok. This has gone far enough.

The final response on this is that the reviewed Soapland in this discussion DOES accept foreigners. However, not as freely as some would like it to be. Follow the advice of those who have posted their successes and try to follow their lead. If this Soapland and their protocol for handling foreign clients does not agree with you, there are many other fish in the sea, as it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.