Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
Hotel + 31.000 JPY (90 minutes)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (Ikebukuro)

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese, a few words of English

Details of the Encounter:
If you're wondering why I didn't specify the style group in the title, keep on reading...

Well, I've not noticed any reviews of the Erouto Style services, so I figured I'd give it a go. I checked into an Ikebukuro love hotel (in this case Casablanca) and called soon after they opened up at 11AM.

I got a room for 3 hours (can't remember the exact price) and called Erouto Style - the person who picked up could already speak decent English but he passed me off to someone who spoke it even better after a while. I've used JK-style before, and figured they share the membership pin so it'd be easy to place an order, and seems I was correct about that.

I didn't have a specific girl picked, rather I'd noticed they have a campaign for new girls (which the guy on the phone confirmed), which has a pretty nice discount, so I hoped to try that, and asked about the campaign specifically. However after confirming a few details, it seems they didn't have anyone (at least anyone who was OK with a Caucasian foreigner) available right now who fit the bill - after a bit of juggling I was told that there's 1 new girl available, but she's not from Erouto style but one of their sister groups (whose name I didn't catch at the time). I asked her age and he said 19, so I shrugged and figured I'll go with it. Once they confirmed the price for 90 minutes as 31.000 I asked "so it's not the campaign price after all?" which the guy confirmed. The phone reception wasn't great, and I didn't want to backtrack all the way to the beginning again, so I shrugged again and decided to just roll with it.

Not exactly off to a great start, getting a newbie girl from a different service but for full price (or more, I'm not sure by what math they arrived to that 31.000 - I didn't select any options and didn't request a specific girl). I confirmed whether the service will be the same even though the girl is from a different agency, and was told the only difference is that there is no greeting bj (which is pretty much the selling point of Erouto style as I see it), but the service begins normally with shower. He also mentioned that she's new and I should treat her gently (which was a given to me anyway - I'm not very aggressive when using these services).

After OK'ing in a state of slight confusion after all the changes in plans, I was told the girl would arrive in about 45 minutes - which she did.

Yakumo - apparently she's from JK-style since I found her profile there afterwards and age also matches what I heard on the phone, I'm fairly certain this is her despite the blurred face (but worth noting that there was no JK play involved or suggested).

She's fairly cute with a nice body, nothing to really complain about. She was cheerful and service was enthusiastic.

My Japanese isn't great but I always greet the girls in Japanese and try to have some small talk to set them at ease, no exception now. I also gave her some omiyage which she seemed to appreciate (especially the chocolate I'd brought from my home country) She didn't speak much English, but a few words which is more than I've come to expect. After a bit of sitting and talking we proceeded to the shower - I find she's not shaved (no strong personal preference there) but with a nice small bush. Shapely regular-sized tits for her age.

After shower, gargle etc, we sit down and talk a bit more, then she surprised me by asking me if I'm a S or M type of person. I'm not very aggressive in bed so figured I'd get a service I'll like more by saying I'm kinda M-ish. She told me to lie down and got on top of me with a FK session, licking and working her way down, proceeding into an enthusiastic BBBJ session (although she didn't take it in too deep, I enjoyed it). I should note I don't pop easily (but when I do I cum buckets), so I didn't expect to do so early in the session, didn't take or give her too much pressure about it. After that she asked what I'd prefer and we went for a 69 - she was very responsive and got very wet, seemed like she came several times but I won't try to guess if that was faked or not - either way we had a good time doing that for a good while.

After that we had a short rest and I think at this point she got confused about the session length / starting time, as she tried to confirm it on her phone and was calculating it out loud.

Afterwards she played with my body in various ways, going for a long BBBJ/hand action, but once she told me we're almost out of time and I although I'd come close I still hadn't popped, I asked her to show me how she masturbates, which got embarrassed giggles but she was happy to comply. It was a nice sight and it took me no time at all to finish myself in a nice little explosion on her stomach.

Then we had a shower and wrapped up - at this point I got round to my watch again and realized that the session actually took only a little short of 75 minutes from when she entered, despite having paid for 90 minutes. Hence my earlier comment regarding when I think she got confused about it.

Still, we were done and I'd had a good time so I didn't see any merit in arguing the point and ending on a sour note - we left together and despite everything not going how I'd imagined I'd had myself a good time.

I don't think I'll have time to try again before I leave the country again, so I guess I'll be experimenting more with Erouto style on the next visit (since this wasn't exactly their service despite having ordered it from them).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Hard to categorize, but overall a good time despite several setbacks.

Last edited:
Dude, I thought I was the most easygoing guy on the planet, but u have shamed me. Wrong girl, wrong price, mediocre service, wrong time amount. And u were pretty happy. LOL. I think u are blessed as a glass half full guy. Other guys would have been pissed. But i am kind of like u -- it's all good.

Great reporting. I like the way u finished the session. Too many guys are afraid to "take things in their own hands" to finish. But I think finishing by hand while she masturbates is really quite lovely -- especially if you've been at it for a while. This is my secret weapon, especially for a second pop.

If u have time u should surely do this. Personal experience says Rina for best BBBJ, Honey for best DFK and Rika for best total GFE, All three really are home runs.

Yes. Sorry, mediocre was perhaps a bit harsh. I was just thinking about him paying a relatively high price for an enthusiastic amateur. Sounds like she did pretty well gor her level.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yes. Sorry, mediocre was perhaps a bit harsh. I was just thinking about him paying a relatively high price for an enthusiastic amateur. Sounds like she did pretty well gor her level.
Good point. But it seems like a good amound of mongers, perhaps the majority, prefers amateurs over skilled workers, especially if the amateur is enthusiastic rather than nervous.