http://lovely-hand.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
18,400 ¥, 40 min

Type/Location:
Kabukicho (Shinjuku)

Language Notes:
English, primitive japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had been looking the website of lovely hand for quite a while. By the way, nice job there! I checked for the girls accepting foreigners and offering raw blowjob. Finally went for Yamamoto Mi.

First, I went to the offices of Lovely Hand to purchase the service. No problem. The guy there explained me where to go next. Namely to a love hotel, "K's Building". Once there I entered my room and waited for 5 minutes. After that, Yamamoto came in. She was funny. Strong lady. She played tennis she told me. She said she was a bit shy. Her profile: http://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=2297

I had a shower with her, as a blowjob was on the schedule. I cleaned my mouth as well (she too).

Than to the bed. We started kissing. She touched junior and masturbated a bit. I touched her boobs, they were nice and big. Later she went down to business. The blowjob was perfect. Slow, no teeth, lubricant. I asked her to lick my balls for some time while she played with my dick.

After repeated blowjob, touching and kissing the time was over. But we extended some minutes just to make junior cum. I incorporated myself a bit, kissed her and, as she masturbated me, I came.

Then shower and home. Very nice experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As a poor student, I can't afford this to happen often. Too many offers and all cumulative (no offer). Besides, foreigners are charged way more than locals (2x at least). However the experience is nice.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yamamoto Mi

Date of Encounter:
15 April 2018

Contact Method:
http://lovely-hand.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
18,400 ¥, 40 min

Type/Location:
Kabukicho (Shinjuku)

Language Notes:
English, primitive japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had been looking the website of lovely hand for quite a while. By the way, nice job there! I checked for the girls accepting foreigners and offering raw blowjob. Finally went for Yamamoto Mi.

First, I went to the offices of Lovely Hand to purchase the service. No problem. The guy there explained me where to go next. Namely to a love hotel, "K's Building". Once there I entered my room and waited for 5 minutes. After that, Yamamoto came in. She was funny. Strong lady. She played tennis she told me. She said she was a bit shy. Her profile: http://lovely-hand.net/girlInfo.php?id=2297

I had a shower with her, as a blowjob was on the schedule. I cleaned my mouth as well (she too).

Than to the bed. We started kissing. She touched junior and masturbated a bit. I touched her boobs, they were nice and big. Later she went down to business. The blowjob was perfect. Slow, no teeth, lubricant. I asked her to lick my balls for some time while she played with my dick.

After repeated blowjob, touching and kissing the time was over. But we extended some minutes just to make junior cum. I incorporated myself a bit, kissed her and, as she masturbated me, I came.

Then shower and home. Very nice experience.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As a poor student, I can't afford this to happen often. Too many offers and all cumulative (no offer). Besides, foreigners are charged way more than locals (2x at least). However the experience is nice.

Nice to hear a convenient pseudo-deriheru option is available in Kabukicho. However, I was checking the web site, and as you said, the Gaijin tax is monstrously absurd. You can get the simplest course for ¥1980 (coupon) if you’re Japanese, and it’s ¥4980 for Gaijin. So unless an Annai place or my slight Japanese looks get me a good deal, I think I’ll pass. (For higher courses the tax is lower, but I just don’t support shops that tax, we need to make them stop, at least if you speak the language.)

It should be a Language Tax, not a Gaijin tax. I completely understand that servicing a person with a language barrier is harder and if you speak English, the service is ‘better’ so I guess charging more makes sense. But charging more because of the place you were born, even if you speak fluently, I don’t support it.

Reactions: JpLove66
Whoa, I had no idea they even had a different pricing scheme for the English site. I’ve only ever used the Japanese one and paid the rates listed there.

So, in this case at least, it does appear to be a language tax.

I could be wrong but it looks like the pricing scheme is a bit simplified on the English site, too - no shimei fee that I could see. There’s also an up charge on the Japanese site for higher ranked girls. Some of those extras might be rolled in on the English side.

They don't actually have a gaijin tax. The English site includes the room fees and the higher charge for popular girls. Also blowjob is a very expensive option, especially if it's bbbj. I've frequented this place a lot, I would know. Haha.

Pro-tip, sign up on the site for the email letter. Everyday has a special word or phrase that gets you a free nomination so that's at least 1,000 off, more if you pick a popular girl.

They don't actually have a gaijin tax. The English site includes the room fees and the higher charge for popular girls. Also blowjob is a very expensive option, especially if it's bbbj. I've frequented this place a lot, I would know. Haha.

Pro-tip, sign up on the site for the email letter. Everyday has a special word or phrase that gets you a free nomination so that's at least 1,000 off, more if you pick a popular girl.
Excellent advice; thanks for sharing!

I go here a lot, sometimes the sheet they hand out in english has higher prices so I point to the price on the site (and speak in Japanese to use this one).
Sometimes I have to pay for the hotel and other times I don't (despite identical girl/course). Sometimes if they're busy and I start to leave they offer some girls that will accept gajin but are not advertised as such. It's a good place and they offer a good service but really inconsistent, kind of the fun of budget p4p.

If you don't nominate it really is a game of dice, some amazing 8/10 girls, other times you can get some really beatup girls (one had scars all over her arms :( )

Reactions: Majora
The one time I went here, I got lost finding the room so was slow arriving and ended up in the elevator with my girl, thinking “damn I hope that’s not my girl.”

The one time I went here, I got lost finding the room so was slow arriving and ended up in the elevator with my girl, thinking “damn I hope that’s not my girl.”

Haha, I was walking near Kurenai yesterday and saw this little unattractive debu girl going in, I kept walking, no regrets. ;)

Reactions: Not Even Dave