Yet Another " I'm Considering Visiting Japan" Thread - With A Twist!

Axelle Vadnais

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello TAG!

I'm Axelle Vadnais, a New York City based yummy bite of chocolate who is forever suffering from wanderlust. For a while now, I've been wondering how I'd fare in the Asian market and after being welcomed with open arms in Singapore and being overwhelmed with requests from gents in Beijing, I have decided to attempt to test the waters in one of my dream destinations to visit : Japan.

私は少し日本語を話すことができます... 我还可以讲一点普通话... But English is my first language, I am always on the look out for gents to converse with however!

Aside from providing intimacy I am a lover of sensual kink, so if you have ever dreamed of having a beautiful woman take control. Look no further.

My main website can be found at AxelleVadnais.com and I also have an awesome blog/diary with tons of video/audio and visual stimuli called Rapture, Captured. Outside of social media like Twitter (@AxelleVadnais) and Instagram (@RaptureCaptured), I'm also known and reviewed on popular US and European websites. Poke around and get to know me better.

I was thinking to come to Japan either around the 20th of this month or sometime in September/October. But I'd like to have a few friends before I visit!

Looking forward TAG...

DSC_1078Retouch.jpg

Reactions: Wwanderer