Yoboukai Shinjuku

hentailover666

TAG Member
Reaction score
Didn't want to bump a old thread, so I thought I'd just make a new one just in case.

I just have a quick question, does Yoboukai Shinjuku provide prescriptions for medicine? Or would I need to go to a different clinic? A bit of backstory, I was having some P4P fun, and even though I was being safe ie. condom, after I had finished and pulled out the condom broke. I and the person I was with freaked a bit and dealt with the matter at hand. A week later, I went to Yoboukai Shinjuku to get tested, just to be safe, I wasn't showing any symptoms or anything, but why wait and risk it when I can have better peace in mind by knowing, I got tested there, and it came back positive with chlamydia. I read that it is easily curable with antibiotics, thought prescription is needed. I want to go back to see if they can proscribe me the needed antibiotics, but my Japanese is pretty trash, and I don't want to waste my time and have to go to another place instead.

TLDR; I got chlamydia and I was wondering if Yoboukai Shinjuku also provides prescriptions/notes for prescribed medicine.

Reactions: Karbon
Sorry for you but interesting story and I hope you get an answer that will be valuable to all.
Question to TAG members who have medical knowledge: what should we do in a situation like this where the condom breaks and there is some fear of getting something ? Dip your dong 30 mn in listerine or in the whisky you have in the minibar ? Go to 7 Eleven asap to buy something or to a pharmacy if you speak japanese ? Immediately take a shower with soap and thorough scrubbing ? All good and practical ideas welcomed ...

Wash with soap but don't scrub. It just helps to break the skin and get you more chances of getting infected.

Then go and get tested before playing again.
And urinate as soon as you're able to do so to flush out any critters from inside.

TLDR; I got chlamydia and I was wondering if Yoboukai Shinjuku also provides prescriptions/notes for prescribed medicine.

Website says they can provide medicine depending on the specific infection. This is speculation, but presumably for something straightforward like Chlamydia the answer would be yes (perhaps something more complicated like HIV treatment would require a specialized clinic).

Hi, Yoboukai provide medicine too,but can not use your health insurance(if you live here). They will ask you do you have one and do you want to use it? Some people will choose not to use it because they don't want their wife or company know about it. If you have one and want to use it they will give you a transfer letter to other clinic,the letter is free.

Thanks everyone who responded, I'll go check out Yoboukai tomorrow and ask for the needed medicine, in the meantime I guess my right hand man is going to be busy for the next week and a half.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karbon and Simonka
Please give us a follow up on how it went at Yoboukai ...

So I went and got my medicine today, it was a really quick and painless process. I went in around 3:15ish walked up to the counter and just said I needed treatment, the person at the front kinda knew what I was talking about, and told me to scan my IC card, I was given a number and waited for a total of about 30 secs and my number was called(it was empty when I went) I forgot to mention in my first post that there is a doctor on the 7th floor that knows English pretty well he helped get my needed medicine and explained how to take it. It was just 4 pills of what I believe to be azithromycin, he told me to take them all at once, and it would be better if I took them on a empty stomach. I went back to the waiting room, waited another 30 secs or so and was given the pills, I paid and left, overall a total time of maybe 3 mins.