Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 14000

Type/Location:
Yokohama health shop

Language Notes:
Pretend Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Well after cynthia started only offering haruka (not bad but not my type) to me and I declined several times I finally got offered a very old lady in her place... I decided it was time for a new shop.

That night I was dressed very casually, jacket blue jenes and a shit needless to say no Japanese shops would let me past the reception, well the shops I wanted at least.

On the 5th I decided to make new connections so I threw pseudo office worker outfit and did my hair up and started hitting up shops by ichiran and making my way tword cynthia.

After several strike outs I noticed a trend, if I get the first word in they won't take me as a forigner and try to kick me out. After several tries with clever tecnos that quickly discovered that I didn't know the language, I finally ran into gold Lion! I held a conversation with the old man until he started asking about costume and some type of bondage options and I got discovered.
Thankfully he was not mad I tried to slip in as a Japanese speaker, but after that he had to call the girls to see who would take me, after about 3 calls he said he had a girl.

I got rino, 22, 5'5 super slim but definitely not pretty, but thats fine im just here to open doors.
After telling me no sex about 20 times he shows me past the curtain were rino is waiting, more or less looked like the picture.

She asks me to take a shower by myself and sets a 10 minute timer (dissapointing...) my shower only took 3 minutes and I ask if it's OK to get out, she double checked to make sure I washed and let me out.

Now the struggle began she reminds me about no sex once again and goes stright for a bbbj, since I plan on being a return customer I can't have this so I ask her to wait and attempt to kiss her, she agreed but was not into it so I work my way up and down her neck on both sides for a bit them move back in for the kiss, my effort was rewarded with a passionate kiss that lasted til I started to pull her shirt off... That set me back a few steps. I contenue to work my way down taking my time to make sure she is comfortable til I reach her nipples whitch apparently are extremely sensitive, after about 10 minutes working on them I notice I only have 30 minutes left so I ease up and give her the opportunity for that bbbj from earlier.

Everything goes smoothly from here out, she seemed very open and tried quite hard dispite clearly being unexperienced.
After about 10 minutes I could tell she was getting tired so I ask for a sumata she then hops right on with no lube, this part was a mistake... It would seem she recently shaved and her hairs scratched, poked and stabbed me constantly. On the bright side she was more then wet enough for no lube so I guess I did good.

Sadly with 15 minutes left on the clock I was unable to finish in time so she gives me a free 10 minute boost and a ok HJ.

After the clean up she gave me a card with her line ID on it and told me "secret" smiled and shhh'd me.

On the way out the guy asked me to come back soon, I think the girl put in a good word for me. So maybe forigners with ok to good Japanese will be able to get in from now on, best if lucky and don't ruin it if so!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm leaving Japan soon so I will only go back one more time, hopefully someone else picks up the slack and helps make this place openly accept forigners, some of the women looks gorgeous.

Does this place have a website?
Website is not In phoenic characters so I can't find it. They do have one though posted outside there shop, it's on the main strip with the soaplands it's the shop with the giant golden lions.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I think I found it. Was it the pink lion of the gold group?all of their other shops have gold in the name.http://pink-lion.com/i/index.php#menu
sorry been awhile since i've been on here, I can't really tell from the website. If your ever driving down the main street (main part of the road with the giant pet store & cynthia and pink star) and you spot giant golden lions your in the right place

That one is not the shop, the one I went to is all black with the entrance in the alley behind it, the front has big banners with the prices and golden lions it's on Route 16. I do plan on making another trip before I leave ill snap a picture and drop a pin next time I go

On a side note I got declined from that pink shop both times I tried without hesitation

Reactions: SugoiBoy