Guest viewing is limited

Yokohama HB Saturday (12/1) - want to introduce new ladies

Mostlylucky

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been going to hap bars for a few years now, and have a few I like a lot. I'm going tomorrow around 4 - 9pm or so to one around Yokohama.

A bunch of the regulars always ask if "foreign" ladies go to hap bars, and I always try to say, "yes! But maybe just not that much in Yokohama".

Anyway, foreign or not, if anyone wants to either try out the scene for the first time or if you're a veteran looking for a new place, I can show you around.

Anyone will tell you that if it's your first time and you're not comfortable, nobody will give you too much pressure, so don't be nervous about trying something new!

Do you have other HB's that are in Yokohama?

Yes! Quite a few in Yokohama. I've felt welcomed I'm each one and have had plenty of good times, so they are foreigner-friendly IF you can communicate well in Japanese.

Reality: Fujisawa
Muse: Kannai
Village: Kannai
Zone: Bandobashi (this one is definitely on the S&M side; they have a shirtless Putin calendar and a lot of ropes and whips)
Pure: Yokohama (haven't been there yet)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Have to be a masochist to look at that!

I was the only one that thought it was funny! It was dark and dirty there, and nobody was playing, so I probably won't go again.

Had a blast talking with the bartender who had her own custom whip with her. About the calendar: "It was a present!"

Reactions: AliceInWonderland