Guest viewing is limited

Yokohama Kannai Candy Mountain

SatoKM

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Satoshimata - No.55 (http://yokohama-kannai-candymountain.com/girls.php)

Date of Encounter:
11/8/2016

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins, 7,000 yens

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is my second "Fuzoku" experience, and my first Pink Salon experience.

As I am staying in Yokohama area, I decided to check on the Internet if there is any Pink Salon nearby.
And I only found one Pink Salon.

I follow the directions and honestly it's very easy to locate it.

The guy at the entrance invited me inside and then there were 2 guys, one receiving the customer and the other in front of the cash register.

The guy who was in charge of receiving the customers kindly asked me if I am Japanese as my Japanese skills aren't very good.
I replied that I am indeed a Japanese citizen and he asked for a proof. I show him my passport and he showed the passport to the other guy who is in charge of collecting the money. Both guys agreed and asked which girl I wanted.

I chose 2 girls and both were unavailable. Then when I chose the third one, he said that the waiting time was 2 hours. Then I told him to recommend me one, and he gladly recommend me the number. 55

There place was packed! I had to wait 45 minutes and at the waiting room there were 5 men and outside there were 3 more. So I decided to walk around to kill some time.

When I return from my little walk around the neighborhood, one guy was waiting for me and immediately guided me to my sitting place. It's a kind of a large couch with high cushioned walls, so it gives you a kind to certain privacy. They offered me some tea as I waited for the girl.
I was worried they will send me the ugliest one, as all the girls I previously chose were busy.

Finally the girl arrives and honestly she was a bomb! A perfect 10 in my scale! Slim, tight body, long legs, smooth skin, smelled incredible and a Japanese Idol type gorgeous face.

She was very friendly, talkative and warm. We hugged and kissed for 6 to 8 minutes.
She asked how long I am going to stay in Japan and how I discovered the place. It seems one of the guys at the entrance told her about me.
She was wearing a Japanese school uniform with the long socks and everything. She took her top off and undress my shirt and start to lick my chest. Then she invited me to do the same to her. Then she took her skirt and panties off and took my pants and underwear as well. As she start to go down from my chest to my belly and then to my penis, she grabbed my hand and guide me to caress her butt and then her pussy.
She whispered to my ear to put a finger inside of her while she was doing BBBJ on me. I lasted around 15 minutes, sometimes was soft and slow, then hard and fast and the other way around. It felt unbelievable!

After I came, we cuddle for a while and all her conversation was whispered on my ears, like some kind of long secret for 5 minutes. Then we put our clothes on and she held my hand and led me to the exit and gave me a good bye kiss.

I got a "Member's card" with a nice message from her!

By the way, during the time I was there, I could see 3 - 4 girls closely and all of them were above average in looks!
It seems the quality of the girls they have there is very high.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Only negative thing about this place is the waiting time. As is a relative new place and perhaps the only Pink Salon in Yokohama area, always is so crowded.

The fact they asked for you to prove you're a Japanese citizen doesn't bode well for tourists. Someone needs to test the waters.

Unfortunately by the review it sounds like there is no need to test; if they ask for a proof of citizenship then all non-Japanese will be rejected.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Satoshimata - No.55 (http://yokohama-kannai-candymountain.com/girls.php)

Date of Encounter:
11/8/2016

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins, 7,000 yens

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is my second "Fuzoku" experience, and my first Pink Salon experience.

As I am staying in Yokohama area, I decided to check on the Internet if there is any Pink Salon nearby.
And I only found one Pink Salon.

I follow the directions and honestly it's very easy to locate it.

The guy at the entrance invited me inside and then there were 2 guys, one receiving the customer and the other in front of the cash register.

The guy who was in charge of receiving the customers kindly asked me if I am Japanese as my Japanese skills aren't very good.
I replied that I am indeed a Japanese citizen and he asked for a proof. I show him my passport and he showed the passport to the other guy who is in charge of collecting the money. Both guys agreed and asked which girl I wanted.

I chose 2 girls and both were unavailable. Then when I chose the third one, he said that the waiting time was 2 hours. Then I told him to recommend me one, and he gladly recommend me the number. 55

There place was packed! I had to wait 45 minutes and at the waiting room there were 5 men and outside there were 3 more. So I decided to walk around to kill some time.

When I return from my little walk around the neighborhood, one guy was waiting for me and immediately guided me to my sitting place. It's a kind of a large couch with high cushioned walls, so it gives you a kind to certain privacy. They offered me some tea as I waited for the girl.
I was worried they will send me the ugliest one, as all the girls I previously chose were busy.

Finally the girl arrives and honestly she was a bomb! A perfect 10 in my scale! Slim, tight body, long legs, smooth skin, smelled incredible and a Japanese Idol type gorgeous face.

She was very friendly, talkative and warm. We hugged and kissed for 6 to 8 minutes.
She asked how long I am going to stay in Japan and how I discovered the place. It seems one of the guys at the entrance told her about me.
She was wearing a Japanese school uniform with the long socks and everything. She took her top off and undress my shirt and start to lick my chest. Then she invited me to do the same to her. Then she took her skirt and panties off and took my pants and underwear as well. As she start to go down from my chest to my belly and then to my penis, she grabbed my hand and guide me to caress her butt and then her pussy.
She whispered to my ear to put a finger inside of her while she was doing BBBJ on me. I lasted around 15 minutes, sometimes was soft and slow, then hard and fast and the other way around. It felt unbelievable!

After I came, we cuddle for a while and all her conversation was whispered on my ears, like some kind of long secret for 5 minutes. Then we put our clothes on and she held my hand and led me to the exit and gave me a good bye kiss.

I got a "Member's card" with a nice message from her!

By the way, during the time I was there, I could see 3 - 4 girls closely and all of them were above average in looks!
It seems the quality of the girls they have there is very high.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Only negative thing about this place is the waiting time. As is a relative new place and perhaps the only Pink Salon in Yokohama area, always is so crowded.

From your report, it sounds as though the shop would not have served you if you were not Japanese--or at least if you did not look Japanese. Do you think that this shop is off limits to non-Japanese?

From your report, it sounds as though the shop would not have served you if you were not Japanese--or at least if you did not look Japanese. Do you think that this shop is off limits to non-Japanese?

Look at the post directly above yours.

Isn't this interesting. First time I heard about somebody being asked to present proof of nationality. Japanese skills is good, Japanese blood is better! Blut und Boden!

Isn't this interesting. First time I heard about somebody being asked to present proof of nationality. Japanese skills is good, Japanese blood is better! Blut und Boden!

I have been asked this a few times so it has nothing to do with blood lines; just nationality.