Guest viewing is limited

Yokohama Mondemite - Nami

SatoKM

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yokohama Mondemite - Nami (http://www.hama-boin.com/girls/967/p.html)

Date of Encounter:
06 November 2016

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min - 17,000 yen + 2,000 yen (nomination)

Type/Location:
Yokohama Health

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I arrived last weekend to Japan, and finally after many doubts I got the courage to got to get a "service".

I did my research on many providers here in Yokohama Area and what they specialize in.

I chose this place as my first option, because their specialty is busty women.
I love Asian women and imagine if you can add some nice pair of boobs is a major turn on for me (personal preference).

I went out from my hotel around 9:30 p.m. and walk around for almost 20 minutes until I arrived to a small street were they are 4 fashion/hako health.
I stood up in front of the entrance for around 30 seconds before making the first step inside the place.

The guy in the front desk, just yelled: "Irasshaimaseeeeee" as I open the curtains.
He asked me if I got an reservation and I said no. Then asked me something else and I didn't understand. He asked me again and of course, I didn't get what he was talking about.
His face changed from a smiley face to a suspicious face, then asked me: "Are you Japanese?"
I answered (firmly): "of course I am Japanese! it's just that is my first time and I do not know how this works, ok?"
The guy's face changed again and said: "let me kindly explain how this works...."

By the way, as a remark.... My parents are both Japanese but I was born abroad. I look 100% Japanese but my Japanese language skills are limited.

After that everything went smoothly and chose the girl and the course length.

They gave me a number and I waited in a waiting room for less than 5 minutes when they called me again.
Another guy read me the rules which are printed in a wall.

After that, I opened a curtain and there she was. The photos are a little bit "modified" but in general the girl looked quite similar.

The girl was nice looking (around 7.5/10), very friendly and talkative. Nice tight body and of course, amazing pair of boobs.

We took a quick shower together, brush my teeth and mouth wash, some chit chat talk while caressing her body and tons of kisses.

I was surprise that the rooms are quite spacious and the bed is large.

After the shower play, we went to the bed where she was on top of me kissing me and licking the whole body.

This girl knows what she is doing, and she does it perfectly! She did so many variants of "Paizuri" that I haven't experienced in my whole life.
I told he to stop several times, as I was about to pop at least 4 times in less that 15 minutes. But she knew when to stop and manage the tempo.

I asked if I can return her the favor and she smiled and said: "YES". I took my time to enjoy her body and it seems she loved it as she was so wet that looked like she peed on herself (I licked and fingered her at the same time).

She looked at me and said: "My turn!". She went on top of me and started Sumata. OMG!!!! In less that 15 seconds I was about to pop and she looked at me with a face of "don't you dare to come now". She stopped for a while just massaging my balls. After a short pause, she went back again to business and asked me how I wanted to finish. I requested with oral and she kindly accepted.

I finished so hard in her mouth, that she needed extra tissues for cleaning the mess I made.

We took a shower again, put the clothes on and she walked together with me until the entrance.

It was an incredible first experience for me!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Great first "Fuzoku Experience". Can't hardly wait for my next time!

Thanks for nice report. What the difference between health shop and soap. And this shop accepts gaikokujin?

Thanks for nice report. What the difference between health shop and soap. And this shop accepts gaikokujin?
There several different variations of "health". There is a "Delivery Health" (Deriheru): Normally this kind of health doesn't have a place where you can go, contact is done by phone. "Hotel Health" has a small reception were you can go personally and arrange your date then you meet with the girl in this place, or at a meeting point or inside a love hotel. "Fashion or Hako" health have their own rooms and all the action is inside the rooms.

Regarding the difference between health shop and soapland. Health shop everything is allowed except for sex, they define sex as vaginal penetration. Everything else is allowed. In soapland, is a complete service business. You get body massage in a "matto" (air matress), you get action in the bathtub and shower and of course sexual intercourse is the norm.

I am not sure whether they accept gaikokujin or not. At their webpage's rules, is not mentioned whether gaikokujin are allowed or not. But my guess is that probably not, as the receptionist guy face when I didn't understand some of the things he was telling me, and his face when he asked me if I was Gaijin.

I hope this answer your questions smalltomorokoshi.

[/QUOTE]Regarding the difference between health shop and soapland. Health shop everything is allowed except for sex, they define sex as vaginal penetration. Everything else is allowed.[/QUOTE]

Is anal allowed? @SatoKM

Regarding the difference between health shop and soapland. Health shop everything is allowed except for sex, they define sex as vaginal penetration. Everything else is allowed.[/QUOTE]

Is anal allowed? @SatoKM[/QUOTE]

It depends on the girl.

I have a thing for big tits what's the probability of a westerner getting in to the holy place?

If by holy place you mean FS, then it depends entirely on the girl as it is not offered at all.