Yokosuka kiyu

Willie1

TAG Member
Reaction score
The website states that this is not a sex shop. Of course it states that. What could a customer expect, and if more than on the menu, at what cost? A voice of experience would be appreciated.

http://yokosuka-kiyu.com

What could a customer expect, and if more than on the menu, at what cost?

Depends on the customer, I mean some of us do have unrealistic expectations! :D

It is impossible to know what you are going to get from any particular shop without someone taking one for the team, but the most probable result would be mediocre massage with a happy ending.

If you are out of luck that would be mediocre massage with a sad ending and if you are extremely lucky you'd get a good massage with a happy ending. That's pretty much the range you should expect.

Last edited:
For the prices they are asking, I agree with MikeH that happy ending is probably it. On the other hand, it's funny they are offering long courses (more than 2 hours) for basically massages, so I guess something good could happen, but even then probably nothing close to fuzoku. After all, I don't think they are licened fuzoku shops (at least they didn't mention such on their website) and I doubt they would want to risk that.

Hmmm. Not a sex shop, but has profiles of the women doing the massages with basic stats like age and height. I'd say give it a shot and report back. Its only a 8-10 minute walk from my house, haha.