Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yokosuka Thai Massage Phuket

Date of Encounter:
Multiple Times from June and October 2022, each during the afternoon

Contact Method:
http://www.yokosukathaimassage.jp/index.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
5000 Yen non-oil massage (60 minutes), 3000 Yen L1 service, Other therapist dependent options

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Low level shop English for most staff, fluent Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Excellent Thai Massage shop near Keikyu Yokosuka Chuuo station handles Japanese and American male and female customers having daytime massage. Normal massage prices in that case (I get the 5000 yen for 60 minutes) with markup for oil (I never get this). The shop is very clean and well maintained. The rooms are walled off above head height with curtained entrances and non-heated floor mats. There is also a stand-up shower available for before and after the session.

The staff for the most part are attractive ladies in their 20s/30s/40s. Most speak Japanese fine but a few can hold a conversation in English with basic phrases. Due to Covid, most will still wear masks during the service. Their outfits are the same standard top and shorts meaning they hide a lot so you don't know fully what you might fully experience till later. The photos on their therapist page do not do them justice. However they all have worked at the shop for months or years so its easy to find the right therapist for your needs.

The L1 service is normally 3000 yen however more can be offered depending on the lady. Most will never go too far above this beyond uniform and contact, but I've gotten DFK and BB L2 from a couple and appreciated the extra care. Given the other normal customers nothing noisy is allowed so as not to bother them.

Personal experience with eleven different staff members generally all involved an amazing massage for 30 minutes where they tease you to see if you're up for additional service. If you're up front about wanting the extra service, this part can be skipped but it's still enjoyable. Two ladies were the least giving limiting themselves to just L1, but they did relax uniform standards with coaxing and 2000 yen. A few others started out with L1 but upgraded full skin option w/ FUHP and sometimes TUHP for around 5000. Only one lady went further to a quick teased L3 but she no longer works there (not sure if related to exchanging information with customers for private sessions).

I won't connect names to services as it seems it depends on how they react to you, how many customers are in the shop, and a little bit of language (only one spoke English, the rest needed Japanese), and maybe the time of day. Being nice, going slow and steady the first time, and speaking Japanese for the non-English speaking therapists play a big part. They all seem to be stable long term employees with set schedules so you can plan around for your pick unlike the Chinese massage parlors in Yokosuka that have high turn over. The only real guarantee is the L1 service, but relaxed uniforms and contact w/out L2 and above is still fun given almost all are in good shape and good attitudes. Basically about one or two steps below fashion healths.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My personal therapist ranking from least to best (as of October 2022): Bee, Eri, Ai, Haru, Anna, Emy, Yuri, Yumi, Rika, Miki, Sumire.

Last edited:
Thanks for your report. We appreciate getting these updates from Yokosuka!

Approved: 7/24/2022

Since I visited the shop a lot more since my initial post, I added some additional information, cleaned up the description with more coded terms, and my personal staff ranking. I'll be making reports on a couple of other Yokosuka Thai massage shops. I'll refrain from reviewing the Chinese shops, but if you know the brown building or the spiral staircase you know that turnover is monthly (and almost nothing at times due to COVID) which makes it pointless to review.

Since I visited the shop a lot more since my initial post, I added some additional information, cleaned up the description with more coded terms, and my personal staff ranking. I'll be making reports on a couple of other Yokosuka Thai massage shops. I'll refrain from reviewing the Chinese shops, but if you know the brown building or the spiral staircase you know that turnover is monthly (and almost nothing at times due to COVID) which makes it pointless to review.
I may try to hit this place up later today not sure.

Hi, interested to know where the brownbuilding/spiral staircase is. Thank you

I Could be wrong but there is a spiral staircase under the overpass near the Lawson where mamasans usually hang out. Not sure because I think that's an entrance to a bank.

Visited the shop recently and had a session both with Rika and Sumire. They also have two new workers (Nora, Jenny, and Tib) but I don't know what they are like. No complaints about the service from Rika (though she seemed to ask for more tips) and Sumire (still an amazing session), but the shop itself was redesigned making each of the rooms are much more narrow, perhaps 20cm on each side of the futon now. Makes it feel very cramped but on the bright side that means more providers can work more for the busier times.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Just go straight into the alley between the seven eleven on the corner and New Yokosuka Hotel walk passed djangos for a bit it’s on your left