Street

Appointment Length & Costs:
Varies

Type/Location:
MP

Language Notes:
English (basic) or Japanese (basic) or Mandarin

Details of the Encounter:
Although I am not in the US Navy, I have been to Yokosuka a few times. The massage scene there involves mostly Chinese chicks in fairly Spartan parlors. Of course, the PRC gals tend to be a bit pushy, but you should be able to get at least a HJ. Frankly, they generally lack the class of Japanese SPs in soaplands in Tokyo or Yokohama.

One of the main drawbacks of Yokosuka is the constant presence of Shore Patrol or whatever the proper term is for it. They patrol “the Honch” (bar area near the base) every night. If you look like you might be even remotely connected with the US military, then they can be annoying.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Hinodecho in nearby Yokohama is better if you want FS.

One of the main drawbacks of Yokosuka is the constant presence of Shore Patrol or whatever the proper term is for it. They patrol “the Honch” (bar area near the base) every night. If you look like you might be even remotely connected with the US military, then they can be annoying.

Challenge accepted!

Thanks for feedback about the general Yokosuka area.

BTW, it should come as no surprise that the Honch (Honcho) gets a bit wild when a big ship is in port at Yokosuka.

There is some truth to the old image of a drunken sailor on shore leave. Of course, if I had been out of sea for weeks on end, then I'd probably also go crazy when it came time for liberty.

Reactions: lonegaijin
As much as possible, I tend to avoid large American presence or gathering. Been invited by some Japanese friends once to go inside to see the ships but never again. Its just too much for me to see these sailor joes being loud.

Anyway, ¥10 over.

I've heard of the "honcho" and the PRC Gals that lurks for that innocent gaijin that they can swindle lol... honestly, I'd really rather go to Yokohama than go all the way to yokosuka.

PRC Gals that lurks for that innocent gaijin that they can swindle lol... honestly, I'd really rather go to Yokohama than go all the way to yokosuka.
What is a PRC gal?

Reactions: TAG Manager
People's Republic of China
Oh right. Like how it reads on the passport. In general, the name of the country. I never thought of giving that an acronym before.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Seen this pop up felt like I'd give some input since I live close to that area.
If you ever go there is a small strip of date bars by the coco's curry next to yokosuka chuo, make sure you stay in that area i've known many people to lose there credit cards and wallet messing around with the prc girls there. The shops on that side are yakuza owned so the pushy 300$ HJ sellers won't go near it quality is usually terrible though

Reactions: SugoiBoy